Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane and changes for Sydney, round 17, Thurs July 6, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

As stupid as it sounds… top 4 is still possible. Obviously would need to go undefeated but with games against St Kilda, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs, one would have to win 6 out of their 7 other games to stop us, unless another team goes 7 out of 8.
its our flag to loose

As stupid as it sounds… top 4 is still possible. Obviously would need to go undefeated but with games against St Kilda, Melbourne and Western Bulldogs, one would have to win 6 out of their 7 other games to stop us, unless another team goes 7 out of 8.
there is zero chance we go undefeated from here we'll loose like 5 games lol

We’ll be useless in the finals without Lynch anyway

IT looks like a minimum of 4 changes as Prestia wasn't named on the injury list. I'm going for five though as I want MRJ

INS: Dusty, Prestia, JB HI FLIER, Banks, MRJ
OUTS: Cumberland, JGTIsn't, Ryan, Short{inj) , HRS
Didn't McQualter say that Prestia will miss another week?

Bang….bring it…banks and bauer

Brilliant! Great to see both of these guys getting a chance, and hopefully they get a decent run at it.

The omissions will be interesting. Assuming Dusty is back as well and with Short definitely out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't pick up on that and just went by the injury report update. If he doesn't then JGTI will crawl around again.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I would think one of McIntosh or Pickett will go out along with Ryan, with Miller to pinch hit in the ruck.

Eitherway there is no way we can tolerate such an insipid performance like that. We had seasoned senior players that were uncompetitive. Time for youth to lift the spirits of the side.

Was rapidly losing interest after last Thursday's smackdown but now with 2 new boy's debuting and the return of #4 will certainly be tuning in on Thursday - we owe Swans big time after the AFL sanctioned robbery last year at the SCG and then the Ambush in Adelaide during this years reach-around....

Who can we smother papshmear with?

Miller is more versatile than Ryan in the wet (if it rains). I would like to see one of Macca or Pickett go out also as they have been mediocre. Hugo to stay in. Thought Hugo showed a bit when he came on for Short. But I doubt the match committee will drop either.
Cumberland stays in and Graham can go out as he provides next to nothing playing HFF. Dusty more midfield and Bauer I reckon plays forward.
Banks wing or may be needed to run off half-back. So happy for both Bauer and Banks, both are very much deserving. Tom Brown is next in line if he keeps up his good form.

OUTS: Ryan, Short (inj), Graham, Pickett
INS: Dusty, Prestia, Bauer, Banks

Sub: Pickett

I love Mini already, playing players in their proper positions and finally debuting the youngsters. Make him the senior coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back