Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Sydney, changes for West Coast, Sunday July 16

Best vs Swans

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly helps. Plus the fact he has played 10 in a row and isn't getting pushed out any time soon.

Can't see him leaving now.
Not unless we get a decent offer. The fact he’s contracted gives us the upper hand in any dealings with other clubs that get in his ear.

And yet Coulthard is above him offensively. Maybe play both ;)
Is he though? I think people are blinded a bit by hope with Coulthard atm.

Currently he has the attributes of an AFL player, but only the output of a VFL player. Hopefully with a full preseason we see that change, but right now he's just not ready.

Currently he has the attributes of an AFL player, but only the output of a VFL player. Hopefully with a full preseason we see that change, but right now he's just not ready.
He is in the VFL, who knows at AFL until we try.

*ing ridiculous, kid needs minutes of football

Agree totally

Given VFL game was played after the AFL game it seems ridiculous that he doesn't play any football for the whole weekend given we will most likely need him some time this season.

You would think there would be some other reason given the above just doesn't make sense.

Given I don't see us making finals I would love to see some late in the season improvement from our young players just to be more optimistic going into next year.

He looks to be one of those players that will be better in the open spaces of the AFL and with better players around him. He is pretty classy, his ball use looks far better than MRJ's. Can really cover the ground also as has been mentioned plenty of times that he has blown up the gps. Maybe not ready, but I woudn't mind a look.

Ok my changes this week.
Outs
Nank, Bauer, Cotch (managed)
In
Ross, Brown, Ryan (i wouldnt have him as 1st ruck against the better ruckmen, but Eagles dont have a dominant ruck).
sub- Sonsie
lucky - Marlion has been poor for a while now but they’ll play him.
Marlion has been playing as the second tall forward ffs yet every one wants him dropped because he’s not dominating. If he was allowed to play on the wing his numbers would be much better

His form was ordinary for sure, but he has definitely got way more runs on the board that Coulthard. He needs to quite literally earn that senior stripe before he gets one. MRJ has at least EARNED his stripe
He earned that stripe so long ago its worn off and faded ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree totally

Given VFL game was played after the AFL game it seems ridiculous that he doesn't play any football for the whole weekend given we will most likely need him some time this season.

You would think there would be some other reason given the above just doesn't make sense.

Given I don't see us making finals I would love to see some late in the season improvement from our young players just to be more optimistic going into next year.
VFL was played on Thursday afternoon, before the AFL game.

The Hayden McLean non- tackle on Nank was bazaar.

Pretty sure Horse would have been dropping every expletive known to mankind in the coaches box

I reckon the Swan bloke stopped the tackle so the ball would stay alive. Last thing they wanted was another stoppage. I reckon Brereton completely misread the situation and has gone off like an idiot for no reason.
Talk about umpires being scared to make a correct decision, he should have focused on that one 10m out from our goal.
Swan bloke ducked then sat still for an eternity. Plenty of prior. Either too high or holding the ball. Can’t be neither.

Full voting details for the Round 17 Richmond v Sydney match are:

10 – Shai Bolton (Richmond)

8 – Dustin Martin (Richmond)

5 – Toby Nankervis (Richmond)

5 – Errol Gulden (Sydney)

1 – Jack Ross (Richmond)

1 – Oliver Florent (Sydney)

Full voting details for the Round 17 Richmond v Sydney match are:

10 – Shai Bolton (Richmond)

8 – Dustin Martin (Richmond)

5 – Toby Nankervis (Richmond)

5 – Errol Gulden (Sydney)