Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Best vs West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we will lose to the Hawks based on today's performance. Hawks aren't nearly is bad as people are thinking
We were terrible on Sunday just that Norf are absolutely putrid. 71 inside 50s for 12 goals shows how inefficient our forward line is. Midfield battle should be good. Both teams have lots of class in there but Balta will have a field day if we do what we did on Sunday and just bomb it in. Lewis is out of form despite kicking 3 which one was Joe the goose when he really should have kicked 6-7 the amount of ball that went down there. Just want us to be competitive against your mob which has been has been an issue for a while. Need to start to stop the odd belting if we're progressing with the rebuild.

We were terrible on Sunday just that Norf are absolutely putrid. 71 inside 50s for 12 goals shows how inefficient our forward line is. Midfield battle should be good. Both teams have lots of class in there but Balta will have a field day if we do what we did on Sunday and just bomb it in. Lewis is out of form despite kicking 3 which one was Joe the goose when he really should have kicked 6-7 the amount of ball that went down there. Just want us to be competitive against your mob which has been has been an issue for a while. Need to start to stop the odd belting if we're progressing with the rebuild.
I wish all of our out of form forwards could kick three goals each and I wouldn’t care if they were all Joe the Gooses.
Don't take this personally or even to heart, but If Chadwick Wingard is getting a game then your rebuild hasn’t commenced yet.:moustache:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes is pathological, laying into Dimma again, claiming it was all planned.
If I was Dimma, I would contemplate suing for defamation.
Tired of Cornes.
Dimma says theyre mates , I dont think so , reckon KC is pissed at dimma undermining him a few times in pressers , there’s no sane football person that could ever say that hinkley would be a better fit than dimma except a PA person who wants hinkley to vacate the posi to get dimma , that’s a fact ,,,jack

Dimma says theyre mates , I dont think so , reckon KC is pissed at dimma undermining him a few times in pressers , there’s no sane football person that could ever say that hinkley would be a better fit than dimma except a PA person who wants hinkley to vacate the posi to get dimma , that’s a fact ,,,jack
Halloween Horror GIF

So in other words, it's actually killing you because he's not your preferred choice and you're wanting him to fail and or lose. So against teams in the top 8 he's currently 1-2 with games against Melbourne, Saints, Dogs and Port to go. Say he wins 2 out of the 4 and finishes 3-4 against top 8 teams, how will you assess it? What's your pass mark?
I don't think Benny and Co. are irrational enough to just look at Mini's short term results this year.

Unless he does something miraculous like take us to the granny, he will be judged on the same criteria as all the other candidates — not wins and losses.

Farrkkkiing Kmac...

Gaff hasn't been able to get a kick against the AusKick kids at half time all year, comes out and takes KMac to the cleaners... It's embarrassing. So much for his defensive running a pressure Gaff is afraid of his shadow, yet Kmacs pressure (that's his role in the team I'm told) somehow enhanced his performance.

HRS might not be the answer, but I'd rather give the kid a go on the wing over Kmac and see how it goes, it couldn't be any worse.
And I understand why MRJ was pissed off, HRS shouldve been subbed onto the wing for Kmac and leave MRJ out there.

Gaff had 18 uncontested possessions. Looking at the heat maps I think KMac just went to his usual spots. Which I’m guessing he’s told to do .

Gaff had 18 uncontested possessions. Looking at the heat maps I think KMac just went to his usual spots. Which I’m guessing he’s told to do .
So he's been torched by Goulden and Gaff in two straight weeks...

But he's gaurding grass, so well done, lets reward him and leave him in.

He's having no impact at all, including guarding his 'space' and his opponent is int he best 5 on the ground for the oppo, not a great recipe

Salty West Coast fan started a thread on Dusty not getting suspended

This guy should be a comedian lol glad he got nothing much for it.

Back