Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Best vs West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see Riewoldt get a big body next to him who's actually willing to block and crash packs. Miller's in his 6th year and is proving to be a meh player, not fit to tie Elton, Cleve's, Mcbean and Griffith's laces. Give Bradtke a crack FFS's!

Would love to see but won't happen:

Out:.................................. In:
MRJ............................. Mansell
Graham........................ Sonsie
McIntosh......................Brown
Miller............................ Bradtke

Pickett back to wing would be nice (for anyone who says he kicked 2 goals on the weekend and was good, no sh!t sherlock what about the previous 2 months though. Graham played his one good game recently, would rather not watch another 6 inevitable stinkers. McIntosh....? Gotta be better options than him. Miller and Ryan have had a monopoly on 2nd KPF and shown SFA give others opportunity surely they can match and probably surpass. I doubt MRJ will be dropped they've probably got him tucked up in a safe space wearing a onesie whilst Emma Murray whispers sweet nothings in his ear as the brothers pump his tyres up about his smother from a few weeks back.

Will most likely be
Out: Banks, Ralphsmith.
In: Mansell, Clarke.
Na MRJ is out for sure
How can he survive that shithouse game and dummy spit

rioli won’t play again this year. couldhartd may get a run in a couple of weeks. hugo and junior out m as nsell
and brown in.
If Rioli can find away to put a few good vfl games together. We will see him back this year.

Interested to see how we defend the corridor on Saturday. We look vulnerable when teams attack us with speed through the middle.. we even looked vulnerable against west coast in that second half when they made that change at half time.

Mini will know it's coming with the likes of Amon, Impey, Weddle, Day who all attack through the corridor.. let's see if he can put a plan in place to stop it.

My changes-
Ins: Mansell, Judson (sub)
Outs: MJ, HRS

• I'd have Judson as sub and send HRS back to the VFL for a full game.
  • Sonsie hasn't done enough to earn a spot.
  • Give Banks another go before maybe sending him back to VFL the following week.

Pretty stock standard presser today
Mini didn’t really give anything away bar the fact we will probably see a couple of changes and did mention rewarding good form in the vfl

Pretty stock standard presser today
Mini didn’t really give anything away bar the fact we will probably see a couple of changes and did mention rewarding good form in the vfl

It doesn’t look like there will be any debutants but form in the VFL is coming from the likes of Trezise and Brown, can only assume he’s talking about Mansell.

I’d play Maurice. Make him prove himself, I think that’s better long term than dropping him
Agree, I would like to see him remain in the seniors. See if he can make up for last week in hope he can turn it around. Don’t think it will be the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn’t look like there will be any debutants but form in the VFL is coming from the likes of Trezise and Brown, can only assume he’s talking about Mansell.
Yeah surely Mansell would be the front runners

The other potential guys who have put together a few decent games now apart from debut are Sonsie, Dow and Cumbo

But none have shown an extended form line up either and not sure if any of our Mids are due a break unless they want to manage Cotch or Prestia

yeah

Doubt Mini would have been the type to tear him down either, so dunno why he would refuse to take it.

Nah, delisting would be an overreaction.

Just a "don't ever do that again" and move on
It wasn't mini on the phone

MJ treated the coach like the Essendon player did to truck Rutten before he got sacked. Perhaps this was a bit on insight that mini might not be the one.
Not cool by MJ either way
It wasn't ******* mini on the phone

some campaigner said he took the call right after camera changed is that true?

Back