Autopsy Roast & toast vs Suns & changes for West Coast round 8

Best vs Suns

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of writing, the result is unknown.
By the time this thread is opened, our season is either still alive or it’s about to get nuclear in here.
either way, I just want you all to know, that there is help out there.

We've won 9 quarters in 7 rounds this year. 3 came in the win against Adelaide. The rest of the 6 quarters were dispersed between the remaining game (one each) Of course we're going to have 1 win for the season with that type of output. How are we expecting to win many games when we lose 3 quarters each game? We're bottom 4 for a reason because we just can't win enough quarters to win the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how a team can go from 7th, being right in it to our necks against top four teams last year, to adding midfield grunt and having 1 win out of 7. Seriously, what went wrong between then and now?

How outright disappointing that legends of the club like Cotch have their last seasons in a team at the bottom.

I'm honestly more sad about the fact that I don't think I cherished our dynasty enough when we were in it rather than where we are now. I don't know, it's just all so frustrating and baffling to me what's happened.

guruisatiger Like I said in the Dees autopsy thread. Bookmark it that we'd lose today.

Again.12 of 28 quarters this year scoring 1 or less goal.

2.9 in the first half.

Whoever our goalkicking coach is needs to go, along with Dimma.

Putrid again. I thought last week was garbage but wtf was this? Wtf happens at training? So many misses. They certainly aint beating wce. When does the cricket start?

I dont get people that are worried about losing Ross. He gets obliterated around stoppages and isnt a great transition player. He clearly makes us worse and is a VFL player.

Cotchin in the forward line is one of the worst modern day coaching moves ive seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back