Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have at it.
disappointing finish.
we let petty kick 6. Let that sink in.
finals now pretty much out of the equation.
thought soldo battled hard, but was just overrun by a champion in Gawn, who was amazing.
i’d like to see coulthard given a full game and why not bring in brown and a few other young players as well.
anyhoo, back to watching The Witcher.

Last edited:

Game completely turned around with Balta vs Max.

So fumbly, and how we didn’t get a goal before their 19th you just can’t understand. That passage had about 5 skill errors. Horrible stuff. And it gets more comical from there.

Not sure how Marlion dropped that hanger. Or the previous chest mark or how we managed to make Petty look like Kelvin Templeton.

Jeez, that ducker and faker Hunter is arsehole.

Didn’t see what happened to Viney’s shoulder. I can only assume Sydney Stack appeared from somewhere and ironed him out. Love Stacky.

The captain is a legend of the club, and it’s a hard conversation but surely today was his last game. It was embarrassing and it’s been building for 18 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: grimes (managed aka dropped), Pickett, Soldo, Miller
In: Cumberland, Coultard, short

No second ruck but who cares. miller won't make it and Pickett is useless in the ruck

Need a new coach

mini doesn’t have a plan b

No offence but god damn the ‘no plan b’ thing is such a played out / lazy take. Every coach would have multiple plans and strategies beyond our understanding.

But I agree that we may need a new voice at the helm ultimately. I like Mini but not sure he’s the one to get us back to the top.

Hope this is the nail in the coffin for our season, and Mini as a coach candidate.
Had no ticker at selection, and went unchanged.
Our skills are deplorable. Our midfield has no real plan, and our forward entries are constantly rubbish.
Pickett needs to go immediately.
Cumberland and Bauer need to come in for some more potency up forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back