Preview Round 21 v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium Friday August 4th 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t fall into the trap of listening to people like Cornes bang on about giving up the world for Taranto and Hopper. Let’s judge them at the end of their tenure. Hopper hasn’t been a star but has been pretty solid, missed a lot of footy last year then injured again this year. I’m going to back him in to be a star next year with hopefully an uninterrupted pre season 👍
The thing pissing me off more about Korn at the moment is not his harping on about the two GWS boys, but more about his claim we are "relying on our aged stars to win games" this year - he could not be more wrong.

Jack and Cotch have only been partial contributors, my man the wine-maker is sadly slipping into liability territory and Tim Lunch has barely laced up a boot.

Who else are these ageing stars?

Dusty - is still a gun and has been plying like it.
Prestia - is hardly getting us over the line - reliable contributor though
Marlion?
Broady?
Nothing wrong with having a couple of 30 / 31 year olds contributing - experienced heads and all that.
Is he suggesting players in their late 20's are "ageing"

I'm worried the guy has a fixation with very young men....

Only just now seen Dusty having a spell as well as Cotchin?
That’s me down for a spell too * it.
Stay home it is.

Not everyone is tech-savvy buying tickets on Ticketmaster so here is a little step by step guide.

For home and away members simply scan in at the gate and proceed to level 3. Non-members and home game members use this code below to buy $20 General Admission tickets with the code AWAYFANSGA on this link.

Click on enter offer code and insert AWAYFANSGA and then click SUBMIT, that's it.

enter.png

After you click submit, the $20 price shows, then click on the right side arrow to get tickets.

offer 2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mix up the forward line and try something new! It’s still so clunky and relying on mids to score.

Coulthard Cumberland bauer
Clarke miller Samson

Give Jack a rest (unlikely given he’ll probably play on to reach the 800).
At the rate he is going it will take him half of next year to get to 800. Perhaps that's why he suggested that he could play for half of next year?

There’s not a chance Dusty has decided to “rest” in an actual do or die game. I have no idea what it really is but he’s not resting.

Not sure why so many people are upset. If Dusty was right to play, he'd play.
Dusty is very quick over the first 10 steps, but he isn't as quick when running defensively. if he is going to be rested this is a good game to rest him. The same logic applies to Cotchin who is evasive over the first few steps but is no longer quick enough defensively. Having said that I would still pick Dusty if he were available

Cotch's best games this year have been when Hopper was absent. I think we might find that Hopper's form improves when Trent is not in the team. Too similar players we should really only be playing one of them.

It was a strange decision for Cotchin to play on this year once we recruited Taranto and Hopper.

Can't wait to see Rory Lobb pull out the game of his career against us tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back