Preview Round 21 v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium Friday August 4th 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why so many people are upset. If Dusty was right to play, he'd play.

This. Im surprised Short is playing as he tweaked his calf last friday thus pulling out of the Melbourne game. They're (medical team) obviously confident he is right to go but theres always an element of risk, so if Dusty who we have zero reason to question his competitive isn't fit enough to play then we shouldn't be questioning it. The medical team wouldn't be holding him out against his wishes.

I've heard Fly is once again stealing our tactics and is going to manage Nick Daicos for the Grand Final when they make it.

Fly is actually starting to give me the shits with his “niceness”

wait til the honeymoon is over, then we will see the real fly

Last edited:
Just realised weve gonna have Soldo/Nank up forward. Why do we do this at Marvel every time. It has never looked like working.
I don't think Nank will spend much time forward, especially with Bauer and Cumbo in with Jack. Soldo might go forward a bit mainly because he seems to have developed a bit of a jump judging by this ruckwork last week, so at 204cm and probably the leanest I have seen him, he might cause some headaches for Jones. Get the ball in long and fast and who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fly is actually starting to give me the shits with his “niceness”

wait til the honeymoon is over, then we will see the real fly
pies are having fun lol

thats all you hear

Not sure why so many people are upset. If Dusty was right to play, he'd play.
Yeh. The rested tag makes it a feel little odd compared to if it was an marked as injury, but he's not going to rest if they thought he would be fine to play.

It's all good and we'll to say 'just play him' but we saw in that Pies prelim what can happen if you do

All the negative stuff about Dimma breaking my heart.

Got us to three flags.
'Managed' is just the new 'General soreness'.

He just didn't get up for the 5 day break....or he'd be playing.
That’s the AFL mismanaging our fixture.

Looking forward to tonight, cant wait to get to Marvel and see the boys in action.

Our forward line looks exciting, love the inclusions of Cumbers, Bauer, and Coulthard. I think they all will surprise and snag a few goals.
Our backline had its pants pulled down last week, hoping for Balta, Grimes, and Young to keep Naughton and Jamarra Ugle-Hagan in check.

Can't underestimate how big the inclusions of short and nank are. Short is always good for 1-2 goals and Nank is just a beast around the contest.
Dogs' backline is short, we can stretch them if we decide to plank soldo in the goal square to bring it to ground and leave Jack at CHF. Soldo looks to have more spring in his step this year, so that could well work. Nank more likely will rest on the bench when Soldo is rucking.

Our mids have to match theirs. Graham goes into the midfield to play the Cotchin role, I think he can at least match Cotchins numbers so we effectively break even there.
Losing Dusty is the big one but if our mids and forwards kick goals (not just mids) then we win this between 14 and 22 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back