Preview Round 22 v Saints Marvel Stadium Sunday August 13th 3.20pm - Last Chance Saloon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the back 7 are all available again not sure who he keeps out. Hopefully next year he has the fitness to play KMacs wing
Who he keeps out lol ? You seen that effort last week from our senior core players pathetic and it's happened a few times this year who takes the rapt out kids.

Last edited:

Who he keeps out lol ? You seen that effort last week from our senior core players pathetic and it's happened another times this year who takes the rapt out kids.
Exactly, the bar is so low for premiership players, not one dropped for their first quarter effort

Broom through the whole place
Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

Who he keeps out lol ? You seen that effort last week from our senior core players pathetic and it's happened another times this year who takes the rapt out kids.
Dropping 5 gamer Banks for Grimes? On the cards, Dow for Hopper? I don't rate Dow but I hope for the best. Mansell was sub and might retain that role. Personally I didn't rate Bauer or Coulthard's games. I'd play Mansell ahead of Coulthard. A shame Miller and Cumberland got concussed in their games. I think Cumbo would've played ahead of Bauer.

Soldo over Ryan as back up ruck I can handle. Ryan has been a revelation this year.

Surely Banks will be the sub. Unless you want someone who can serve up four quarters worth of :poo: in only half a quarter - then Ralphsmith it is.:$

You will still be disappointed as Dow is a clapped out mower compared to Banks. JVR will always be rated greater than Brown while he’s rotting away in the twos.
I still think Tiny Mini is in the belief we can make finals. Mathematically yes , but ability and form wise N ******* O.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dropping 5 gamer Banks for Grimes? On the cards, Dow for Hopper? I don't rate Dow but I hope for the best. Mansell was sub and might retain that role. Personally I didn't rate Bauer or Coulthard's games. I'd play Mansell ahead of Coulthard. A shame Miller and Cumberland got concussed in their games. I think Cumbo would've played ahead of Bauer.

Soldo over Ryan as back up ruck I can handle. Ryan has been a revelation this year.
I’m glad we’ve stuck with Coulthard , I’m hoping he’ll be a long term small forward, Mansell although he’s played some decent footy this year, I don’t think has a lot of upside.
Also happy to see Bauer get another run.

Would have liked to see Sonsie play ahead of Dow.

Playing him as a forward is only decreasing any value.
Doubt any other clubs would be looking at him as a forward anyway - by playing him club can at least spin some bullshit about him being a best 22 player in negotiations.
The list management isnt minis fault. Bringing in Taranto and Hopper, while Prestia has somehow stayed fit, makes it impossible for Dow or Sonsie or any other kid to get a fulltime mid spot. They are only going to get flanker roles or one off games.
All of that's irrelevant to Sunday's game - Hopper & Cotchin are both out, so no reason he shouldn't be in the guts.

Last edited:
Dow & Grimes lol rubbish inclusions

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Unfortunately Grimes was always coming back in as they won't leave out half a captain. Doesn't matter that his form before his injury was terrible...he's captain. Sort of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the selection of Dow with both Hopper and Cotchin out, you'd think that they are going to play him in the role Hopper has been playing as the rotational midfielder coming off the bench, hopefully it works for the kid as I still believe that he could be a solid role player in support of Taranto Hopper & Bolton as the starting midfield moving forward. Hopefully he gets a 3 week run to prove his worth giving at least another year as we continue to transition to the next generation.

Given the selection of Dow with both Hopper and Cotchin out, you'd think that they are going to play him in the role Hopper has been playing as the rotational midfielder coming off the bench, hopefully it works for the kid as I still believe that he could be a solid role player in support of Taranto Hopper & Bolton as the starting midfield moving forward. Hopefully he gets a 3 week run to prove his worth giving at least another year as we continue to transition to the next generation.

Could work. I think two of hopper, Taranto, Prestia and one of Bolton, Dow, Rioli or Baker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m peeved Macca is in … surely Banks can hold down a wing spot and do no worse than Macca???. I think Mini has too many established relationships with senior guys so I’d prefer a new coach to come in with fresh ideas. The young players would be crying out for a new opinion on them and Mini doesn’t have that. - Macca has served his purpose … time to move on from him and Pickett.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back