Preview Round 7 v Gold Coast Suns Marvel Stadium Sunday 30th April 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Samson under the Roof! Rising star Nominee this week for sure

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Football Sport GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

It's the only way they can draw more traffic to their garbage website. Just like drawing trade week out and draft day, they think they're creating intrigue when all they're really doing is p1ss1ing off the punters. TELSTRA should have the rights stripped off them as the AFL and all the clubs websites are complete garbage. Week in week out you could skim the website in minutes. Re-hashed articles you read or saw elsewhere. A few highlight reels but sweet FA in the way of actual interesting, original content. Let the clubs run them, will create some innovations and competition as to who has the best websites. Tigers website hasn't changed in 10 years just the players names have.

Bit harsh, Gretch! I’m sure the “Shop” became a “Superstore” at some stage and I’d be amazed if I haven’t overlooked some equally important changes.

cant wait for ross to play as a flanker and only attend 2 centre bounces

reckon we should also sub him off midway during the 3rd qtr

his confidence will be unrecoverable by that point, which has been dimmas plan with ross the whole time
Dimmas whipping boy
watch him go next level at his next club, when he has a little faith put in him

Dimmas whipping boy
watch him go next level at his next club, when he has a little faith put in him
Cumberland is the one who cops the coaches negative comments. Ross was always going to be out of the 22 with a fit Prestia, TT and JH joining the club.
I thought the Selectors would want more of a look at Dow in his last year.
So there's faith in Ross.

Ross deserves a good 5-6 match go at it in the middle.
My only concern our midfield is very one paced.
There’s not a lot of speed in there and Ross for Prestia doesn’t change this much.
Well they will just have to move/control the footy quicker by both kicking and handball...

Last edited:
View attachment 1672501

Somehow this doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence
Lmao, I think many of us have that feeling deep down that we’re going to drop this game. Seems that even Hardwick has that inkling!

As long as the Lakers win the series against the Grizzlies today, then I’ll be good for the week. I’ll tolerate Chelsea and Richmond’s crap this week if that happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't he playing regardless?
Yup...Miller to have more game time...
Really reckon Soldo is just an unfit passenger requiring game time...we have had too many of those in our side...
Soldo ought to be racking up game time in the ressies instead...

reckon soldo could play 2 and a bit quarters and get subbed out. our biggest threat this week (with touk out) is Witts dominating like Melb rucks did to us last week, later in the game or if king kicks a bag. play soldo a big body and Ryan as rucks in the 1st part of the game with miller as a back up in defence on king if he gets away. sub soldo in the 3rd when Witts should be tiring a little and run Ryan and miller in the ruck to finish off the game. thats my amateur coaching tip. we really need to win this one and get our system rolling again. cmon tigers

Soldo to share the ruck burden, give our younger guys a crack at a tired ruck later in the game.

They have 3 tall forwards, we have enough tall defenders with Miller in. Ryan to stretch their defenders.

Reckon we can win. But it'll be interesting.

And Broad for Baker down back - which actually makes weird sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back