Preview Round 22 v Saints Marvel Stadium Sunday August 13th 3.20pm - Last Chance Saloon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The selected team is awfully aged and slow so Saints by 28points. After last weeks game I would’ve thought that some names would never be seen on Marvel again in a Richmond jumper. This has to be Einsteins definition of Insanity.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seems like Dimma is sending through the team sheet to Mini

Sore calf, saving him for Norf game
If we lose Sunday the North game will be his last. I doubt him or the club want to finish things over in Adelaide. May as well take a bunch of kids over for the final round.

If we lose it should also mean we'll find out next week one way or the other whether Jack is playing on, cos he would also finish up against North.

If we lose Sunday the North game will be his last. I doubt him or the club want to finish things over in Adelaide. May as well take a bunch of kids over for the final round.

If we lose it should also mean we'll find out next week one way or the other whether Jack is playing on, cos he would also finish up against North.
jack wants to play on... you can tell

if club taps him on the shoulder will
be at gold coast in 24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only looking forward to the kids playing and watching Dusty play these days (and watching trent for the last few games).
Maybe it's just me at this point in time but this team has me losing interest.
Our stars have aged, we are not half the team we were and our new recruits are bog average for the price we paid.
Sorry, but I'm not excited about watching TT spam it up in the centre over and over and Hopper playing no better than any of our kids.

Ted Whitten spoke more than once about how much Andre could put away.

The best Ted Whitten story is when Pele came to Australia and was on world of sport or something and he goes "I'm Mr football. You're Mr soccer!"

I'm only looking forward to the kids playing and watching Dusty play these days (and watching trent for the last few games).
Maybe it's just me at this point in time but this team has me losing interest.
Our stars have aged, we are not half the team we were and our new recruits are bog average for the price we paid.
Sorry, but I'm not excited about watching TT spam it up in the centre over and over and Hopper playing no better than any of our kids.
Unfortunately atm we have the age profile of a team that should be contending, but we're performing like a developing team.

Being in the bottom half of the ladder is a lot easier to stomach when you have promising kids coming through, and aside from Coulthard and Banks (if he even plays), and the improvement in Balta and Ross, the rest of the side named this week has been around a while and are either already at their peak or on the decline.

Unfortunately atm we have the age profile of a team that should be contending, but we're performing like a developing team.

Being in the bottom half of the ladder is a lot easier to stomach when you have promising kids coming through, and aside from Coulthard and Banks (if he even plays), and the improvement in Balta and Ross, the rest of the side named this week has been around a while and are either already at their peak or on the decline.
i made this list, just to break it down a bit, let me know what you think.

The reasons for our decline are in the list and another reason which I have noted a fair few times and is something not yet understood by many.

This is how i see it.

Improvers.....
Balta
Ross
Baker
Miller
Dusty
D. Rioli
Young

Steady.....
Broad
Short