Preview Round 7 v Gold Coast Suns Marvel Stadium Sunday 30th April 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns have collins and that’s it down back. Shame big sexy isn’t playing her kick a bag. We’ll stretch them

i forgot about that spud Collins. now I'm sad we don't get to see him vs Lynch n Collins having a cry after the game again

ezgif-1-704b276d9f.gif

Last edited:

It's our GF this time.
Friggin oath it is mate. We are now the hunter. Gotta come out from the first bounce breathing fire. We ain't Richmond 2017-2020 anymore where we could afford to have a laugh and smile having fun while destroying the oppo at the same time. Time to go back to being serious, mean, hungry, ruthless. Just go out there and brain Gold Coast.

Last edited:
Clearly the MC has listened to this board…by omitting Mansell and HRS

be interesting as to who gets the nod as sub…out of .Bauer, Clarke, Mansell or HRS

.I reckon bauer unusual I know…but hey

Sammy R will be locked up forward
miller on bench/2nd ruck
don’t reckon Soldo plays an entire game…so he will get subbed out…Miller continues as ruck
If this pans out…reckon we’ll see Bauer get the nod…( Bauer forward, Ryan ruck with miller)

fingers crossed Ross gets a gig on ball and not just on a wing. Still think he played his best footy 2019 in the guts.

“Hardwick said fringe midfielder Jack Ross would get a chance at centre bounces in Prestia’s absence after struggling to settle into the side at half-forward or on the wing.”

It’s a squad heavy in youth and inexperience, great chance for the rest of the season to see who we got.
Stoked sonsie is back and Bauer getting a go too, not sure about soldo though, doubt he’d be fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still don't get why the sub needs to be named 60 minutes before the game, the club and player already know, it's stupid. But hey it's the AFL.

It's the only way they can draw more traffic to their garbage website. Just like drawing trade week out and draft day, they think they're creating intrigue when all they're really doing is p1ss1ing off the punters. TELSTRA should have the rights stripped off them as the AFL and all the clubs websites are complete garbage. Week in week out you could skim the website in minutes. Re-hashed articles you read or saw elsewhere. A few highlight reels but sweet FA in the way of actual interesting, original content. Let the clubs run them, will create some innovations and competition as to who has the best websites. Tigers website hasn't changed in 10 years just the players names have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back