Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

live in canbrah so only game I usually make it to is gaints or 🦢
4bffcea67c582dbade2f95e6e0be65bf

Just bumped into Jordan McMahon! Told him he’s a legend or getting us Dusty

I learnt long ago in footy that things are never as good or as bad as they seem and sometimes taking a step back and seeing the forest through the trees will give you a clearer perspective.
Could you please enlighten me, cos I'm ****ed if I can see what it is. All I can see is us sticking with the tried and true that suddenly isn't so true anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it’s going to be dry, if our forward line can function reasonably well I think we can win.

Just at the airport and heading to Sydney for the game.

Carn the Tigers!! 🐅
Big if as it has been our achilles heel all season. If our mids dominate then the forwards might get off the leash, but if it's 50-50 then our forwards have struggled.

I'm hoping they play Miller CHF in the VFL all game and Bradtke has a good game at FF as well, because having two key forwards to play might give the match committee something to think about.

Big if as it has been our achilles heel all season. If our mids dominate then the forwards might get off the leash, but if it's 50-50 then our forwards have struggled.

I'm hoping they play Miller CHF in the AFL all game and Bradtke has a good game at FF as well, because having two key forwards to play might give the match committee something to think about.
efa

I’m going to perf next week and taking KY in my hand luggage
Careful with the max ml's allowed. Might be able to get enough through to reduce the impact to Goddam sheet! with deep breath level.

I wish you well in advance.

I'm hoping they play Miller CHF in the VFL all game and Bradtke has a good game at FF as well, because having two key forwards to play might give the match committee something to think about.
Agree, with JR8 = Gonski. Season 2023 likewise, It has to be time to plan how we want the 2024 team to look down the guts. Future key forwards not attended to in the mid season draft, pretty much leaving the vacancies to be filled by existing list players or a ready made through recruitments.

If it is the latter, will need to have prepare list players to fill to cover for injury / illness anyway. Our current situation with no Big Sexy has exposed ineffective game plan and /or a thin list. Time for some bolder selections now, knowing that that any payoff will down the track.

I’m not sure how knowing what underpants they’re wearing is going to help us
mate, our “wedgie” attack will get us the 4 points. Don’t underestimate stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back