Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great way to spend a Saturday night with the family than at the footy.

The trip over from Sydney was well worth the money.

Totally giving it to the Docker supporters from quarter time onward with my 6 and 9 year old kids in on the act.

Each time we kicked a goal they were screaming out "next train to Fremantle leaving in 2 minutes".

Sitting amoung Docker supporters everywhere and we were brutal.

Classic stuff.

There are still opposition supporters convinced Naitanui is garbage.

Hilarious.
In the two games since he’s returned we’ve posted our 2 best clearance differentials for the year and are now +42 across both games after being +10 across the other 13 games. On top of that our scores from centre clearances went through the roof. If anyone continues to say he has no impact they’ve got no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the two games since he’s returned we’ve posted our 2 best clearance differentials for the year and are now +42 across both games after being +10 across the other 13 games. On top of that our scores from centre clearances went through the roof. If anyone continues to say he has no impact they’ve got no idea.
Nic Nat at centre bounces is a thing of beauty with 6/6/6, it's a complete game changer.

He is sadly out of condition. Hasn't been minding his diet - so obvious - has a paunch now and just too thick set now. Needs a rocket.
Yes agree and to think at the start of the season before his injury setback he was looking so ripped! He's obviously prone to putting on weight and also obviously worked hard to get it off, so needs to get back on that diet!

Watching Simmo's pressers last night, he wasn't happy with Cameron's celebrations
and said "that will be addressed by our leaders".

On one one his goals, I thought he looked a bit too pleased with himself.

Was it youthful exuberance or a bit of cockiness creeping in?

Not a biggie but Simmo definitely doesn't like stuff like that.

Thoughts?

Watching Simmo's pressers last night, he wasn't happy with Cameron's celebrations

Thoughts?
Simmo let it go through to the keeper without letting the press morons get any bait. Brilliant.

Thoughts?
Gave it to the crowd after his third goal, I reckon that's what he was referring to?

Simmo will give him a quiet word I'd have thought. Just let him know that the game can turn quickly, keep a level head.

Ok Leigh Matthews

It makes no sense to me for one reason. In my entire AFL watching life, no player was worse around the ground then Clark Keating. Just looked at his averaged now. Most of his career he averaged 6 touches and 18 hitouts.

If you believed so much in rucks getting the ball, why did you play this guy 100 times you muppet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back