Meltdown Geelong have peaked ....... too early

Remove this Banner Ad

The cat is happy if not unusual and possibly mentally challenged.
That cat's dead, not mentally challenged. It is what happens when you drown them in a bath.

And no, putting it in a box won't make it alive as long as you didn't open it.

I'm surprised, Serialkill2.

I don't know WTF THAT is. Some Russian show?

BTW just noticed your avatar change. Thinking of switching allegiances?
You are dead set Johnny on the spot.

Apparently, West Aussies are a fair bit more than four and half hours slower than those of us in the east.

Nope.

But to answer your question. No one switches allegiance from Dan.

#wewantmenzelback

Well thanks for a straight answer finally.

But considering the highly entertaining name you gave to Nic Nat (in another thread) in reference to his dodgy knees, don't you think your attachment to Dan is a bit ironic considering his own busted old knees could give out at any moment?

Well thanks for a straight answer finally.

But considering the highly entertaining name you gave to Nic Nat (in another thread) in reference to his dodgy knees, don't you think your attachment to Dan is a bit ironic considering his own busted old knees could give out at any moment?
Nip Tucksurgery is no super talent like Dan Menzel, it's clear you don't watch much footy.

#wewantmenzelback

Nip Tucksurgery is no super talent like Dan Menzel, it's clear you don't watch much footy.

#wewantmenzelback

On the contrary I remember him beating Dane Swan on the boundary in a one on one contest when he was young. But now he's one false move away from being a cripple again. Things must be really FLAT at Geepong if you're dreaming of his return.

Wait, you spend time reading the Geelong board?

lol..

Sorry to butt in on your convo with Xtreme but I have to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

Hawfie supporters on their board convinced a repeat of 2008 is in the making.

I mean, sure Geelong may not win the flag this year.. but it sure as fu** won't be because of Hawthorn lmao

This absoloute classic from the crows board

I love that they specify how the Melb and St Kilda wins were 'away' games, I mean technically every single game except the Dogs and Sydney were away for us too. I also love that they don't bring margins into the discussion. Beating Melbourne by 5 points in Darwin is hardly impressive, or beating Richmond by 5 goals in Adelaide is hardly as impressive as by 70 points at the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary I remember him beating Dane Swan on the boundary in a one on one contest when he was young. But now he's one false move away from being a cripple again. Things must be really FLAT at Geepong if you're dreaming of his return.
Mate, unlike the Weagles, we recognise talent.

He wanted a sabbatical and because he wasn't under contract we respected his decision.

It's not like all those players at your club, who stay for free shard. Ours are free to go, and then come back - a la Gary Ablett. Because we are not a s**t truck club like Meth Coast that rely on getting their players addicted to keep them. :$

#wewantmenzelback

He wanted a sabbatical and because he wasn't under contract we respected his decision.

It's not like all those players at your club, who stay for free shard. Ours are free to go, and then come back - a la Gary Ablett. Because we are not a s**t truck club like Meth Coast that rely on getting their players addicted to keep them. :$

#wewantmenzelback

Didn't help the Kardinia Klown Kats in Round 14 against Hinkley's Supreme Port Power elite fighting machine.

The Barwon Heads Puppet Show was exposed for all to see.

And everybody in this country knows who orchestrated this public defrocking of Khris Skott and his little smelly Korio Circus Act.....

It was one of your own my friend...

Hinkley3.jpg

#wewantmenzelback

How long has it been since we delisted Ben? 12 years? Get's a bit old.

However, more recently, Brian Cook must have been worried about a drug culture in Geebong when he expressed concerns like those detailed in the following article, not too long after joining your club.

https://geelongindy.com.au/indy/29-05-2015/cats-boss-fears-eagles-drugs-curse-repeat/

Just over a week ago the Geelong Advertiser said this ...

THIRTY-EIGHT people have died from heroin overdoses in Geelong in the past five years, and health authorities say they’ve saved almost 150 from the same fate since 2016

Not a great environment to be operating in I would've thought.

Last edited:
Didn't help the Kardinia Klown Kats in Round 14 against Hinkley's Supreme Port Power elite fighting machine.

The Barwon Heads Puppet Show was exposed for all to see.

And everybody in this country knows who orchestrated this public defrocking of Khris Skott and his little smelly Korio Circus Act.....

It was one of your own my friend...

View attachment 706088
Yes, that is a piece of qualifying logic that most posters don't have to tell everyone else about.

If you lose the fourth best forward in the competition, it won't help you when you have a heavy training load and a bunch of plucky muppets decide to play their best game ever.

How long has it been since we delisted Ben? 12 years? Get's a bit old.

However, more recently, Brian Cook must have been worried about a drug culture in Geelong when he expressed concerns like those detailed in the following article not too long after joining your club.

https://geelongindy.com.au/indy/29-05-2015/cats-boss-fears-eagles-drugs-curse-repeat/
Yeeeeeaaah, but it's not really old is it. That drug culture is still ruining lives today https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...e/news-story/2ba4dad9fcadb78d1a7ee52dbf1600d8

At least Cookie gaf about his players, not like Nesbitt. What a pathetic club you follow.

Yes, that is a piece of qualifying logic that most posters don't have to tell everyone else about.

If you lose the fourth best forward in the competition, it won't help you when you have a heavy training load and a bunch of plucky muppets decide to play their best game ever.

.....lost it in the midfield and contested possessions my friend.

Yeeeeeaaah, but it's not really old is it. That drug culture is still ruining lives today https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...e/news-story/2ba4dad9fcadb78d1a7ee52dbf1600d8

At least Cookie gaf about his players, not like Nesbitt. What a pathetic club you follow.

Grasping at straws there bud. We delisted him 4 years before Ben FFS.

Nice story though. More info here.

The ice and cocaine addict admitted to using a sawn-off shot gun to rob a van carrying profits from three McDonalds restaurants in Melbourne in 2014.

Sources claim that the robbery concluded when Sharp yelled at the security guards;

“Supersize me!!!”

BTW did you see my edit to my previous post?

Just over a week ago the Geelong Advertiser said this ...

Not a great environment to be operating in I would've thought.
Hey dummy, do your research - there are no metrics of drug use and their affects that Geelong even come close to compared to Perf.

Anyway, your tasteless quips about non footy players dying are not welcome here.

Your club, on the other hand, deserves every criticism it gets regarding its life destroying culture.

Hey dummy, do your research - there are no metrics of drug use and their affects that Geelong even come close to compared to Perf.

Anyway, your tasteless quips about non footy players dying are not welcome here.

Your club, on the other hand, deserves every criticism it gets regarding its life destroying culture.

Not a quip, just sharing the facts. And you calling me tasteless? That's rich.

P.S. Still struggling with English I see, 'affects' vs 'effects'. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

#wewantmenzelback
Tim Kelly says hi.

.....lost it in the midfield and contested possessions my friend.
It's funny you say that, because I would have thought you watched that game.

Actually, those clearance wins were on your forward flanks with Gray and Boak dominating against guys like O'Connor and Tuohy. They sure know how to beat up on soft targets. Check out the heat maps if you don't believe. Or maybe just watch the game.

But don't let a raw stat stop you from making an incorrect conclusion. It's good that your team is up and about.

Not a quip, just sharing the facts. And you calling me tasteless? That's rich.

P.S. still struggling with English I see, 'affects' vs 'effects'. :thumbsu:
Yep, mate, trying to squeeze a troll about heroin overdoses in a city I don't even live in.

You are very much a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back