Game Day Richmond v Northern Blues @ MCG 11/8 11.30 LIVE ON 7

Remove this Banner Ad

It pisses me off.

Wish they’d find that bloody ruthless bone in their bodies.

Sometimes I think we have too many nice guys.
Yeah it’s annoying, especially with our seniors. Lazy defending after a big lead and fluffing around with the ball is probably what caused the percentage differential between us and West Coast/Brisbane. They just don’t keep going 😡

I’ve had this view for a lot longer than today’s game. He’s great overhead, quick as, slick user by foot, and has shown over the past month that he knows where the goals are. He looked a million bucks in his first season, just hasn’t had a clear run at it since then.
I think a lot of people rated him in his first two seasons.
However a lot of boys have gone passed him and that’s a concern for a bloke on the list for four seasons. As I said today’s game is bruise free and I wouldn’t be getting all excited about it.
I still think he’s poor defensively and doesn’t do the team things. Aarts is on equal or possibly better terms than him atm.

Yeah it’s annoying, especially with our seniors. Lazy defending after a big lead and fluffing around with the ball is probably what caused the percentage differential between us and West Coast/Brisbane. They just don’t keep going 😡
It’s not going to affect if they win a premiership or not, as long as they win, but I would just love to watch them just do a crap team by 100 points. Just once.

We haven’t had a win like that since 2017 against Fremantle and that was more accidental than anything else. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not going to affect if they win a premiership or not, as long as they win, but I would just love to watch them just do a crap team by 100 points. Just once.

We haven’t had a win like that since 2017 against Fremantle and that was more accidental than anything else. Lol
Lol I totally agree. I also just want to see Richmond put their great skills on display by beating a lowly-placed side by a 100 point margin. It can be a top team too, I don’t discriminate ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back