Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My name is (The) Blue, how do you (weir)do?

Now you gunna die!

*Adapted from a sing called Boy Named Sue*
Ya'll should check it out! Even if you don't like country, it's excellent.
nane, ffs.......

I am fine with us missing Betts if he is on $500-$600k a year and Adelaide refuse to pay at least half of that if he came to us, that is big money.

Sam Docherty has requested a trade to Carlton

Mock-up photo of him playing in the Blue jumper

200px-Sam_Docherty_2017.4.jpg

I want Russell permanently affixed to McGovern over the off-season, don't care what the AFLPA says. This guy needs to get his body right and we're in business.

An absolute nightmare to match up on but needs to drop a few kgs and take this seriously.

Look what Casboult did this year after cutting some kgs.

McGovern more natural talent. Get him fully fit along with Curnow, McKay and the small forwards we bring in and defenders will be having some sleepless nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look what Casboult did this year after cutting some kgs.

McGovern more natural talent. Get him fully fit along with Curnow, McKay and the small forwards we bring in and defenders will be having some sleepless nights.
yep, said it earlier in the season, no-one has seen what a genuinely fit mitch can really do yet............

Last edited:
Setterfield's is my favourite, I just love watching the Crows player stagger through after the body he was going to hit is no longer there.

Matt Crouch, going sideways and having no impact. Incidentally, his two specialties.

yep, said it earlier in the season, no-one has seen what a genuinely fit mitch can really do yet............
Mitch has the hallmark of a very good player. Footy smart , good mark and beautiful kick for goal.

Look what he did against Saints in 2nd last game. Look ready to explode after Russell worked with him for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back