Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to hear. I couldn't watch the game. But sounds like he did well, and is adjusting to playing against men. I was stunned when he dropped to us. Could be anything (good, bad, or amazing!)

Two great goals... speed and burst, along with the composure to nail 45m kicks on the run.

Put that together with the stuff around the packs, ability to get the hands free and hit a target with the handball while being tackled. He also loves a tackle.

Glad he has come to the club in 2019 and not 2009, not sure we could develop him then, but we can now and he could be special if he puts it together and hopefully his performance today is a big confidence booster going into pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time today I actually believed this kid could be a player for us.

He was brilliant.

Looks like he loves the big games.
I'll put my hand up to this as well. For the first time, he showed me a glimpse today that he might be an afl player, which is all you ask of a 1st year player. The glimpse wasnt the goal or tackling, although both were pleasing, it was his cleanness in heavy traffic on several occassions, not just to gather, but to use it cleanly and constructively to the advantage of others ... good on him and fingers crossed he works gard and its a sign of things to come

well done RCD

I'm sure you don't mean to be hurtful by saying that, but it really is disrespectful the way you said it, and irrelevent in the context you have used it. Both mum's would be enormously proud of their boy today, like all mums! An edit would show greater sensitivity mate. :thumbsu:

I'm sure you don't mean to be hurtful by saying that, but it really is disrespectful the way you said it, and irrelevent in the context you have used it. Both mum's would be enormously proud of their boy today, like all mums! An edit would show greater sensitivity mate. :thumbsu:
Dude chill out and perhaps leave the social justice political stuff for another forum, he clearly meant nothing derogatory

Interview was great with him after the game

Basically said he loves being a blood brother and a Richmond man and that it was his best game for the club

Said he was apprehensive all year but fly told him today to back your self in and take the game on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back