TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
~ THE UMPIRING?

~ GWS PEA HEART SHOWING?

~ THE TONES?

My thiugh is that the umpiring has to get the nod as it clearly puts forward wider problems and shit in the game as a whole.

While The Tones were poor it isnt a major problem.

As a PORT supporter strange to think that there actually might be a wose team playing in the big game than us 2007! I cannot bw unhappy with effort ofGWS.

what are your views?

Bruce-McAveney-e1538092525650.jpg

The predictability.

GWS are a much better side than this, but just like all recent GF’s barring West Coast falling over the line against Collingwood it’s another example of how hard it is to beat a Melbourne side at the ‘G on Grand Final day.

The AFL is at best a heavily compromised competition, at worst it’s orchestrated. Majority of fans and money are Melbourne based though, so this fact doesn’t get any traction.

Meanwhile interstate, many wonder why we bother with the whole thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The predictability.

GWS are a much better side than this, but just like all recent GF’s barring West Coast falling over the line against Collingwood it’s another example of how hard it is to beat a Melbourne side at the ‘G on Grand Final day.

The AFL is at best a heavily compromised competition, at worst it’s orchestrated. Majority of fans and money are Melbourne based though, so this fact doesn’t get any traction.

Don't get bitter. Get better :)

Don't get bitter. Get better :)
That’s the whole problem. To win the flag, a non-Vic side has to be much much better than their Victorian opponent.

I used to subscribe to “get better”, but it’s been 20 years of the same **** for me as a fan. I’m over it, and yes now I am bitter. It’s for a reason though.

The predictability.

I agree, but the umpiring was worse. Clearly gave Richmond about 5 of their first 6 goals and changed the match's momentum when it was almost all giants after about 5 minutes in the first.

I'd like to see the GF rotated around Vic, SA, WA each year.

Back