Whats the worst thing of the 2019 granny day

WHICH WAS WORSE

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 should wait at least 5 minutes after the siren before interviewing players. Feels wrong.

That’s the whole problem. To win the flag, a non-Vic side has to be much much better than their Victorian opponent.

I used to subscribe to “get better”, but it’s been 20 years of the same **** for me as a fan. I’m over it, and yes now I am bitter. It’s for a reason though.
That's a fair enough complaint, but you'll need bigger stadiums if you want to host the big dance. Money talks in AFL land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The post game celebrations. I just don't get it.

You just won by 90 points, the game was over at half time. Why are you all going crazy and jumping on top of each other?
Because unlike many posters on this forum they didn't go the early crow? Kept it professional at all times. Did that piss you off?

WC (with Rioli and Tim Kelly) should have played the Tigers in the GF this year. But WC stuffed that up.

I agree, but the umpiring was worse. Clearly gave Richmond about 5 of their first 6 goals and changed the match's momentum when it was almost all giants after about 5 minutes in the first.

I'd like to see the GF rotated around Vic, SA, WA each year.
Will never see it Rotated.
Why would the AFL give up 50k capacity if it was in WA, 70k if it was in SA.
Not to mention catering for corporates, fans.

Back