Who is more cooked, Joel Selwood or Jack Gunston?

Who is more cooked

• Joel Selwood

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Jack Gunston

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Gunston was rated #4 among key forwards in AFL Player Ratings this season. ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

and Tom Hawkins wins

If you take the field, no excuses. Cotchin is a sniping faux tough guy.
Sniping? He would be the fairest player in the league.I don't how we keep winning flags with Cotchin, Lynch and Rance apparantly no good.Cotchin is a duel premiership captain and brownlow medalist.

Sniping? He would be the fairest player in the league.I don't how we keep winning flags with Cotchin, Lynch and Rance apparantly no good.Cotchin is a duel premiership captain and brownlow medalist.
You must have a great team to have won the 2019 GF with that dud Cotchin. Landed a gun in Lynch. also. Big admirer of Reiwoldt. But really, its Caddy. Since he has been in your team, you have improved leaps and bounds. You need those guns to carry a Cotchin weighed down team. Dion Prestia was critical too.

Imagine if we played a bit better, Lynch goes down in the second, got the rub of the green in the second half and beat you guys by a point. How would Cotchin playing have looked then?

Last edited:
That'd be because he's spending as much time in defense as attack these days. No I don't know why either, ask Clarko.
Probably because he spends half his time in defence. Because we didnt have a 2nd tall defender.
Cool story guys, but nah. He was 34% defensive half, 66% offensive. You would expect a key forward to spend 20% in the defensive half anyway.

Scoring accuracy of 46% is really very concerning.

GettyImages-90420262-46266ba.jpg

Cool story guys, but nah. He was 34% defensive half, 66% offensive. You would expect a key forward to spend 20% in the defensive half anyway.

Id be concerned about a team that saw Joe Daniher as the saving grace, who then failed to get him.

Id put money on Hawkins being less than 5% defensive, so too Kennedy.

All I know's Gunston is less cooked than Buddy "Enjoy paying him $1.4m this year & $1.5m next year" Franklin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol nice anti logic! Selwood has won more AFL Grand Finals than Richmond ever will
Not quite.

But to be fair to Selwood, how many have they captained to a flag?

Selwood - 8 years as captain, 0 flags.
Cotchin - 7 years as captain, 2 flags.

Cotchin is a team player with a positive mindset and the glue that keeps Richmond bonded.
Selwood is an individual with a negative mindset, that (by gosh what a cooincidence) cant bring his players along with him.

Not quite.

But to be fair to Selwood, how many have they captained to a flag?

Selwood - 8 years as captain, 0 flags.
Cotchin - 7 years as captain, 2 flags.

Cotchin is a team player with a positive mindset and the glue that keeps Richmond bonded.
Selwood is an individual with a negative mindset, that (by gosh what a cooincidence) cant bring his players along with him.

Hmmm interesting take! But 3>2

How to get hits on a Bay thread:
1. Mention Geelong
2. Mention Hawthorn

Yet you somehow managed to fu** it up and hardly get any nibbles.

Gunston will kick 40 or 50 goals next year now we have a 2nd tall defender.

Selwood is a good choice for a Geelong player. Maybe Smith was a better choice for Hawthorn.

There is more to it than that, old mate craffles still melting over Ray telling Jack not to go to the injectors.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Id be concerned about a team that saw Joe Daniher as the saving grace, who then failed to get him.

Id put money on Hawkins being less than 5% defensive, so too Kennedy.
17% & 18%

Would you have given a gun player plus two first rounders or whatever dodo wanted when you could get him for nothing next year? But you’re right, I thought we would have learned our lesson with Tippo

All I know's Gunston is less cooked than Buddy "Enjoy paying him $1.4m this year & $1.5m next year" Franklin.

When you knob off to Buddy in red and white, do you feel a bit hollow inside? Or have you not tried it yet?

17% & 18%

Would you have given a gun player plus two first rounders or whatever dodo wanted when you could get him for nothing next year? But you’re right, I thought we would have learned our lesson with Tippo

When you knob off to Buddy in red and white, do you feel a bit hollow inside? Or have you not tried it yet?

He left for money. We kept winning flags.

If we matched we'd be in the toilet like Sydney.

He left for money. We kept winning flags.

If we matched we'd be in the toilet like Sydney.
Yeah cos your outlook is so rosy

Back