flggr BREAKING NEWS: Kardinia Park's state-of-the-art new stand to be named the 'JOEL SELWOOD STAND', forever immortalising the captain. OUR captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like the local yokel's heads.

rick james cocaine GIF
You fail geography: the injecting rooms are in 18thmond not Geelong. Even the dumbest yokel on Punt Road knows that :rolleyes:

Drunk On One GIF

I wonder if Trent Cotchin will get his own stand?

Only tossers get their own stands - and Joel Sookwood is the king of the tossers
Hawthorn probably have 100 player stands. They've had that many home grounds. Soulless. I hear Hawthorn are moving back to their traditional home, the east Melbourne Cricket ground

Hawthorn probably have 100 player stands. They've had that many home grounds. Soulless. I hear Hawthorn are moving back to their traditional home, the east Melbourne Cricket ground

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Nice try Catfloggo

Come back to me when the Catters can actually compete with the brilliance that is the Hawthorn Football Club.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Nice try Catfloggo

Come back to me when the Catters can actually compete with the brilliance that is the Hawthorn Football Club.
Id rather support GC and wear their s**t truck guernsey than the mess that is Hawthorns

Id rather support GC and wear their s**t truck guernsey than the mess that is Hawthorns

Because you lack taste and don't like the fact that Hawthorn is the most successful side in the AFL era :)

* cough * racist club * cough *

Hawthorn is not a racist club :) we accept all races and religions. Unlike the Catters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Trent Cotchin will get his own stand?

It’s thought at Richmond as we have so many legends you wouldn’t get it.

I mean your best captain only captained 1 flag pffff 🤣🤣🤣 so pathetic

It’s thought at Richmond as we have so many legends you wouldn’t get it.

I mean your best captain only captained 1 flag pffff 🤣🤣🤣 so pathetic
Goes to show flags are not the best measure of an individuals success. Cotchin won 3 and has a Brownlow* and he's still viewed as half a spud.

Goes to show flags are not the best measure of an individuals success. Cotchin won 3 and has a Brownlow* and he's still viewed as half a spud.

He got a coaches award that same year beating GAJ. So who’s the spud 🤣

He got a coaches award that same year beating GAJ. So who’s the spud 🤣
Yeah cool and a heap of other awards yet he's still just a meh player. How can a player have so many accolades yet be so just....meh. great hair though

And yet reached a higher peak than GAJ. That’s why I don’t rate GAJ. He’s just a glorified Boomer Harvey or Burgoyne.
Higher peak than GAJ? Next you're going to tell me Dusty is the GOAT because he has 1 deserved norm Smith and 2 questionable Norm Smiths

Gary Ablett Terrace, Joel Selwood Stand - legends are remembered for eternity.

Trent Cotchin? The guy's as forgettable in retirement as he was in his playing days. Maybe if he spent less time trying to get his hair right and being whipped by Mrs Cotchin he'd have a lasting legacy too. Oh well, not to be. Let's try not derail this fred with plodders of his ilk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back