Game Day Duckwood stand meth heads vs The full of excuses since 1966 aints

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waking up 1-0 while some teams have somehow managed to start 0-2 after round 1.

81LazSFRPQL._SL1500_.jpg

No that will never happen because i know it irritates you and you also irritate me immensely. :straining:
I have 10 posts in the corresponding BITCHmond match fred in which you embarrassingly lost and went 0-2 after Round one. Not only are you at 63 here but you also made the fred first thing in the morning for a night game. There's never been a poster on BigFooty.com headfarked by a single club more than you've been by Geelong, yet you wear that like a badge of honour.

I have 10 posts in the corresponding BITCHmond match fred in which you embarrassingly lost and went 0-2 after Round one. Not only are you at 63 here but you also made the fred first thing in the morning for a night game. There's never been a poster on BigFooty.com headfarked by a single club more than you've been by Richmond, yet you wear that like a badge of honour.
You and your cronies prove that all the time and your scat wannabe buddy Elmer.:)

2020 still burns! :)

You and your cronies prove that all the time and your scat wannabe buddy Elmer.:)

2020 still bums! :)
You're reduced to living in the COVID years trying to hold one over The Most Successful Club this Century. You're not on our level, you never were on our level. What you have is an inferiority complex no different to the Freo supporters of 2013-2015. Accept it, come to grips with it, and move on.

rent free2.jpg

You're reduced to living in the COVID years trying to hold one over The Most Successful Club this Century. You're not on our level, you never were on our level. What you have is an inferiority complex no different to the Freo supporters of 2013-2015. Accept it, come to grips with it, and move on.

View attachment 1930451
This is exactly why i will never stop because you're an arrogant narcissistic scat flog who this thinks his s**t don't stink nor his club as well, enjoy many years of pain from me or just leave voluntary if you like... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back