Which team has the highest % of coke heads?

Which team does the most bags per capita?

• Demons

• Bulldogs

• Gold Coast

• West coast

• GWS

• Collingwood

• Other

• Geelong

• Shitney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

All the boomers are frothing at the mouths over this non-story? lol.
Exactly.

We'd be better of seeing what loser clubs dont indulge.

List of those who indulge:

• Sydney had Buddy and Michael Talia
  • Hawks injunction
  • Freo I am sure Pav and Fyfe got on it
  • WCE Benny Cousins and co
  • Gold Coast Karmichael Hunt and Harley Bennell
  • GWS Whitfield dodged ASADA
  • Demons Clarry, Joel Smith
  • Bulldogs Libba and co
  • Saints Riewoldt and co plus Jack Stevens had to be on it
  • Pies Rat Pack
  • Carlton Elijah Hollands traded in
  • Richmond chopsticks and surely Cotch must be on something to put up with Brooke
  • Crows Stengle and Smith got caught didn't they
  • Norf Duck did the crushed up meds
  • Geelong Stokes and Bartels ex
  • Brissy made Beams captain so mustnt have an issue

Leaves Port and Essendon (Peptides don't count). Do these two have any outs? Wouldn't surprise me with Port and Kane Cornes if they were such losers they don't make the cut.

I wish I was born in 2008 . :(
Think they know everything but are actually dumb as dog s**t, broke and the only thing they have going for them is they masturbate a lot but that’s because they can’t get any.

Pass.

Think they know everything but are actually dumb as dog s**t, broke and the only thing they have going for them is they masturbate a lot but that’s because they can’t get any.

Pass.

I tick 2 of those boxes. I'll leave it to you which boxes they are. :$

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL has suspended Swans AFLW players Alexia Hamilton and Paige Sheppard after finding the pair guilty of 'conduct unbecoming' the day after it was revealed they had been charged by police in the off-season for cocaine possession.

"The AFL found that Hamilton and Sheppard committed a breach of AFL Rule 2.3(a), which states; A Person must not engage in conduct which is unbecoming or likely to prejudice the interests or reputation of the AFL or to bring the game of football into disrepute

Coke, coke for everyone!!!!!! But fake an injury or GTFO :drunk:

Always admired the way GWS goes about their work. Mummy was so stoned against the Pies he let an American practice hit outs with him.
Then there's Jesse the league equivalent of Scarface.

Hoping the Port fans boo the Disrepute Demons all night on Saturday. Some might say it's hypocritical as the fans will most likely have their pockets stuffed with gear! Not coke of course that's too expensive for your average Poort Pear fans but it'll be some type of narcotic laced with dried up caustic soda anyway.

Back