Geelonk and their dodgy new stand

Remove this Banner Ad

It's seems to me Geelonk Cats have suddenly got all this cash to splurge on this new grotesque stadium. I'd like to know where all this money came from, and my second question to Geelonk is can I s**t in your mouth?
Dan The crooked man Andrews gave it to them then did a runner. Victoria are 126 billion in Debt because of that little turd.

lol norf, Do they even have a current home?
Tassie!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Thing is, they barely scraped over the line against the Saints at the fortress last weekend. Concerning signs are concerning at the jelly bean fortress.
Half a billion dollars to beat up on the Saints.

#sobrave

Half a billion dollars to beat up on the Saints.

#sobrave
Also concerning they needed the old Safefield to put on a show in order to drag them over the line. Maybe he is pissed they didn't name the stand after him.

Also concerning they needed the old Safefield to put on a show in order to drag them over the line. Maybe he is pissed they didn't name the stand after him.
He looked like an idiot standing there; I know he looks like an idiot anyway but how dumb

Is that really your best Geelonk?

1710925490944.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 17 rivals. Everyone wants to be us.
To be perfectly honest, there are times when I wouldn’t mind a few hundred million in government handouts and another couple hundred million of organised crime cash on the side. Doing it the hard way is hard sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back