15 Geelonk potatoes out of contract this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong had to beat 09 Saints and 11 Pies. Both teams would absolutely pants the tigers premiership teams.

Hahah no the comp was so weak back then from 07-11.

Teams were tanking to get draft picks before GC game into the league (Dees actually got fined)

Essendon got in finals with a negative W/L record

GC came into the league and decided to give everybody free wins.

Cooney was a Brownlow medalist

Heath shaw, Montagna and Dal Santo were considered world beaters

If that doesn’t scream weak era I don’t know what does.

You guys also lost to 08 Hawks, so you weren’t that great.

Geelong 2007-2011 shits all over Tigers 2016-2020 but dont let that distract you from the fact 2024 Cats are about to fall further off the cliff than they already fell last year. Wont make finals for another 10 years

17 flags is a decent return on top of being the most successful club of the 21st century to date.
Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA
GIF by Steve Harvey TV
Going Crazy GIF

Geelong 2007-2011 shits all over Tigers 2016-2020 but dont let that distract you from the fact 2024 Cats are about to fall further off the cliff than they already fell last year. Wont make finals for another 10 years
The putty tatts were our finals bitches in this period and assisted us to gain 3 flags but according to stupider 18 who claims they're best team of 2000's yeah ok sure you are dumbass. The rest of the post I totally agree with they're old, have a s**t list and are cooked, they will be rubbish for many years to come.:poo:

Last edited:
The putty tatts were our finals bitches in this period and assisted us to gain 3 flags but according to stupider 18 who claims they're best team of 2000's yeah ok sure you are dumbass. The rest of the post I totally agree with they're old, have a s**t list and are cooked, they will be rubbish for many years to come.:poo:
And where was Richmond 2007-2011?

At least I know its true Geelong what you say abojt Geelong being cooked and rubbish for many years to come as you know all about it. 3 yrs without a finals win and Yze knows his list is s**t and needs to change.

FB_IMG_1706901713030.jpg

And where was Richmond 2007-2011?

At least I know its true Geelong what you say abojt Geelong being cooked and rubbish for many years to come as you know all about it. 3 yrs without a finals win and Yze knows his list is s**t and needs to change.

View attachment 1897496
Turn it up you arsed a finals appearance first time in over a decade and you think your entire team"s s**t don't stink now. At least ooze has a plan in place for our future which will take time to implement whereas Voss will be back in the unemployment queue once your blooz are back to form again.

I like GMHBA it will prevent them from bottoming out and getting those good picks. Record break drought incoming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back