15 Geelonk potatoes out of contract this year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Of those 15 potatoes most are old timers so they will not be missed anyway. I'm looking forward to the continued downfall of 2022 Bradbury cup winners this season it's going to be a bonza year for them, bottom 4 finish methinks. :)

Press Here :)
They dont even have any good mids or any good mids coming through hence getting desperate and trying Stewart as a mid

Of those 15 potatoes most are old timers so they will not be missed anyway. I'm looking forward to the continued downfall of 2022 Bradbury cup winners this season it's going to be a bonza year for them, bottom 4 finish methinks. :)

Press Here :)
rent free.jpg

ezgif-2-7a3c3cb917.gif
man jumping GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes the 4 father son cups in the weakest era of football. Would rather win a participation ribbon in primarily school athletics, that’s at least legit.
Castanga > GAJ + GAS.

I think it’s time for your club to fold mate winning ain’t your thing 🤣
Joel Selwood alone has won more than 21st century Richmond. One man outperforming an entire - albeit a minnow - club.

Joel Selwood alone has won more than 21st century Richmond. One man outperforming an entire - albeit a minnow - club.

But then we have Kevin Bartlett with 5. Check mate son have a seat 🤣

And please don’t talk about being a minnow club. Half your stadium is to cater for Hawkins fat ass.

But then we have Kevin Bartlett with 5. Check mate son have a seat 🤣

And please don’t talk about being a minnow club. Half your stadium is to cater for Hawkins fat ass.
None of this inane rambling changes that Joel Selwood is more successful than the entirety of 21st century Richmond FC. I've already gone ahead and accepted your concession.

Ah yes the 4 father son cups in the weakest era of football. Would rather win a participation ribbon in primarily school athletics, that’s at least legit.
Geelong had to beat 09 Saints and 11 Pies. Both teams would absolutely pants the tigers premiership teams.

None of this inane rambling changes that Joel Selwood is more successful than the entirety of 21st century Richmond FC. I've already gone ahead and accepted your concession.

Yep you’re right but the whole history is important and your club can’t win flags for s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back