Is Duckwood a bigger attention whore flog since he retired or not?

Is Duckwood a attention whore bigger flog since he retired or not?

• Yes and he's aways been a flog

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No he's a good little scatter boy loved by all

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He annoys me immensely even in his playing days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Duckwood lol

• He's Eddie Everywhere mark II

• Jack Watts gets more attention from the milfs than he does.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Fair dinkum is this bloke the next Eddie everywhere? I'm sick of looking at his ugly head on tv about the hair loss programs to his AFL appointment, his rugby assistant coaching to stands named after him at kitty litter park in Corio. We all need a poll on this attention whore because it's all getting way too much IMO.:rolleyes:

Fair dinkum is this bloke the next Eddie everywhere? I'm sick of looking at his ugly head on tv about the hair loss programs to his AFL appointment, his rugby assistant coaching to stands named after him at kitty litter park in Corio. We all need a poll on this attention whore because it's all getting way too much IMO.:rolleyes:

images

Amazing with what bottom 4 clubs come up with as entertainment.
Good luck in 2024.
Katters
Weagles
Tiges
Norfs

Are we talking about OUR captain, Joel 'four time premiership legend and has an AFL stand named after him' Selwood?

View attachment 1887396
4 time Premiership player, 1 time Premiership Captain, what happened to the 2020 one, oh here it is
0990a77149fa6ab3f3d4454e412b265b
b1e31cbfc25f07478a6d4186d629b38c

Do the Cats always name their stands after cheats and criminals?

4 time Premiership player, 1 time Premiership Captain, what happened to the 2020 one, oh here it is
0990a77149fa6ab3f3d4454e412b265b
b1e31cbfc25f07478a6d4186d629b38c

Do the Cats always name their stands after cheats and criminals?

Alan Bond was President of your club.

George Pell a patron of Richmond and at one time, number 1 ticket holder

giphy.gif

Flogs associated with Richmond have destroyed far more lives than any tosser from Geelong. Let's be honest here.

Alan Bond was President of your club.

George Pell a patron of Richmond and at one time, number 1 ticket holder

giphy.gif

Flogs associated with Richmond have destroyed far more lives than any tosser from Geelong. Let's be honest here.
I know you love your Cats but I don't recall any Richmond ex being involved in the death of anyone and speaking of the pot calling the kettle black just pick any Carlton President and he will surely have a record as large as John Elliot's nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoken like someone whose club has only won two flags at The Mighty MCG this century. Little provincial Geelong is literally twice as successful.

One Joel Selwood = Two Richmond FC's in the current century.

afl-rd-1-geelong-v-collingwood.jpg

Of course you have to narrow the goalposts to make Geelong look like a half decent club. It’s a good coping mechanism but it sure is sad.

I bought a ticket once to see a GMHBA game with a Geelong mate, my eyes watered up so much from the smell I couldn’t see the game and I had to leave early.

Back