Melbourne traded the wrong ruckmen! Grundy and Jackson will be in the AA squad, Gawn will not! He is gawn!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
And Melbourne won't make the 8!

Go Away Goodbye GIF

Gawn will play more games this year than Tarryn Thomas. Bookmark it.

North Melbourne will finish ahead of Poormond.
Hate to be that person but we are equal last on the ladder with Hawthorn, Collingwood and West Coast as clubs with least amount of AFL assistance money.

Hate to be that person but we are equal last on the ladder with Hawthorn, Collingwood and West Coast as clubs with least amount of AFL assistance money.
Poormond are poor in the 3rd and most embarrassing sense of the word.

poor​

adjective

/pʊr/

, /pɔr/

(poorer, poorest)

1. having little money

2. unfortunate
  • [only before noun] deserving sympathy Have you heard about poor old Harry? His wife's left him. It's hungry—the poor little thing. “I have tons of homework to do.” “Oh, you poor thing.”
3. not good
  • not good; of a quality that is low or lower than expected

poor​

adjective

/pʊr/

, /pɔr/

(poorer, poorest)

1. having little money

2. unfortunate
  • [only before noun] deserving sympathy Have you heard about poor old Harry? His wife's left him. It's hungry—the poor little thing. “I have tons of homework to do.” “Oh, you poor thing.”
3. not good
Well, at least the labour government isn't trying to stop my team from existing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poor​

adjective

/pʊr/

, /pɔr/

(poorer, poorest)

1. having little money

2. unfortunate
3. not good
Poormond, at least we can afford to build a ground, how is jazzmania's new ground going? :$

Imagine if their downhill skiing bandwagonning fans had stuck around after they realised they wouldn't be getting another premiership after the fake covid affected one they got in Perf. They would be melting quite hard right now that Grundy destroyed Max Gone just like I predicted he would :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back