Hawkins will be the biggest embarrassment in the league this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bitter Richmond flogs simply cannot deal with the fact Tom Hawkins had a much better career and far more respected amongst neutral fans like myself that Simple Jack (Pee-Volt)

giphy.gif

We need an equivalent Bay13 term for threads that are so bad and low-effort that they should be shipped directly to the Divvy.

Did you miss this thread? Flogstradamus - Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Will kick past the 800 goal mark in 2024

Wow 20 goals, really going out on a limb there

the magical number

lel since when is 800 the magic number?

Richo > Hawkins

Porkins (and Sookwoldt and Quinlan) should not even be mentioned in a discussion of the games great goalkickers... 2.8 gpg average or GTFO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow 20 goals, really going out on a limb there

lel since when is 800 the magic number?

Richo > Hawkins

Porkins (and Sookwoldt and Quinlan) should not even be mentioned in a discussion of the games great goalkickers... 2.8 gpg average or GTFO

No he won't

Richo 2.8gpg

Tubby 2.3 :$

Oh we'll all be tracking it with great interest...

Tubby could easily drop from 2.3 gpg to 2.2 this season, putting him even farther behind Richo :$

So much fear and hate for the mighty Tomahawk, so little thought for the support and goal assist work that makes him one of the great modern forwards, and vastly superior to Old Richo

#12YearsaSav

... so little thought for the support..

The support.
Marisa Tomei Nostalgia GIF

Joles aside Hawkins is superb in the wet, and does so much for his team mates. He provides shade and in return they keep his tough hide free of ticks and other parasites.
Pbs Nature Africa GIF by Nature on PBS

Honestly there's no comparison between him and Richo, Hawkins is a star. I was just impressed by the severity of the burn.

Bitter Richmond flogs simply cannot deal with the fact Tom Hawkins had a much better career and far more respected amongst neutral fans like myself that Simple Jack (Pee-Volt)

giphy.gif
At least try and come up with something with a semblance of reality, we know the Cats are close to your heart EJ and no doubt every Blue supporter needed a second team to get them through the last few decades in the wilderness, its just who would choose Geeelol without being forced by a parent or sibling, which in Geelong is often the same person?

Will kick past the 800 goal mark in 2024, and you can guarantee I will bring it up ad nauseum after Riewoldt was forced to retire in disgrace just short of the magical number.

Like seriously, I'm giving you guys fair warning now that it's going to get real hot and messy when it happens, so take this as an early apology.

I've heard of big eaters having hollow knees but hollow elbows?

What is wrong with that photo, has the big lad got a blood clot in his left arm or did he suffer from polio in his right in his youth?

Then again, goals were a lot easier to come by in Richo's time
You'd think he might have managed 1 Coleman, but no
But by all means continue to simp for Richmond
He wasn't even a full forward. Hawkins barely gets his fat arse out of the goal square.

At least try and come up with something with a semblance of reality, we know the Cats are close to your heart EJ and no doubt every Blue supporter needed a second team to get them through the last few decades in the wilderness, its just who would choose Geeelol without being forced by a parent or sibling, which in Geelong is often the same person?

Elmer_Judd is that rarity who supports three teams. Admittedly his first teams - the Bluuuzzzzz and nmfc - will experience no success this Century, unless nmfc jags a premiership in the EDFL

So much fear and hate for the mighty Tomahawk, so little thought for the support and goal assist work that makes him one of the great modern forwards, and vastly superior to Old Richo

#12YearsaSav
Only thing old tubby supports is 24/7 all you can eat burger joints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back