flggr The BIGGEST Day In Tasmanian Football History is TODAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Hello everyone! What a glorious day today is! No, we didn't beat Victoria YET AGAIN like we did back before they were too scared to play us anymore. No Jemmy Howe isn't being made a legend in the Hall of Fame yet. Today is the day that the Tasmania Football Club finally and officially launches! Our name will be revealed. What will it be? Turbochooks? Devils? Islanders? Our colours will be revealed also! Green and Yellow? Or Green, Yellow and Maroon? At least it won't be brown and yellow like Hawfs. Today we can also buy FOUNDATION MEMBERSHIPS. How embarrassing for AFL marketing executives if we go past GWS and GC in our first week of existence! :cool: 🎉🎆🙌🙌🎉🎉

Make sure to watch the livestream on the AFL app from 5:30pm onwards or attend one of the many launch sites around Tasmania and Victoria. Please support our beautiful state's entry into the AFL as the 19th license.

Here is someone music to help us relax and also to inspire us to celebrate and welcome our team into the AFL:

Tasmanian-Beauty-2.jpg

WineglassBay_iStock_Shane_Pedersen_www.istockphoto-1024x682.jpg

aaffb295bc5429a2fd16c74fb215e542

Last edited:

I only hope a true Christian such as yourself can make peace with following a team named the Devils. Please pray to the fake man in the clouds for forgiveness :praying:
I have prayed for many hours on this topic while listening to a lot of progressive Christian bands, and while I hoped we would go with a different name, I believe it was revealed to me that our name is fine as it refers to the animal! Not to the other entity that won't be mentioned, unlike Naarm's nickname which is incredibly sinful and the reason why their team has had zero legitimate success for many decades. Also why Jemmy left them as soon as he could.
Jazny you forgot to put the time in
Watch the AFL app from 5:30 onward!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back