Think Tank Tasmanian AFL team’s colours, logo, guernsey, and nickname to be released in March. What do you think they’ll be?

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Assuming the Goods Shed doesn’t kill the team before it gets started, the colours, logo, guernsey, and nickname will be revealed for the Tasmanian AFL team in March.

Any Flogstradamuses wanna throw their hat in the ring to predict what they’ll go with?

Colours: Some kind of piss yellow and s**t brown

Guernsey:
images

Logo:
images

Nickname: Tasmanian Jack Killers

What do they have in Tasmania that they can be named after?
Little Brother Syndrome?

Little Brother Syndrome is a situation where one party (Tasmania) sees itself in a one-sided competition to keep up with another and the other party (Victoria) does not often recognise the rivalry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jazny awfully quiet in her own team’s fred. Looks like not even the Tasmanians are getting behind their team.

Time to pull the pin on them, I reckon.
I heard that Jazny found out the team is going to be named Hobart as even tasmanians want to ensure it has no relationship with Launceston and they are melting quite heavily about it.

I heard that Jazny found out the team is going to be named Hobart as even tasmanians want to ensure it has no relationship with Launceston and they are melting quite heavily about it.
I heard they are going to change Essendon to Moonee Valley so they don't have a relationship to confirmed and convicted drug cheating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back