flggr The BIGGEST Day In Tasmanian Football History is TODAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee the club seem to be on top of things early :$

• Most importantly, as a Founding Member your name will be represented in our training and administration home forever, we are not exactly sure how we will do it yet, but we can guarantee you your name will be there forever.

Tassie has over 40k legitimate humans as members in a couple of hours. Even at $10 I'd rather that than all the pet memberships being counted. Richmond is barely a suburb, no way they have that many pets. Must be signing every smack head that goes into the injecting room. Here's your juice and your membership see you tomorrow. And Hawthorn....🤦 Most likely legitimate pets, plenty of room out in the barren wasteland of Dingley

We might need a separate fred to name and shame the turncoats who dump their team to support this soulless plastic franchise.
As a founding member of Tassie I'm deeply offended. I just wanted my name on a random wall that I'll never see but can annoyingly bring it up twice a year at certain events.

The BIGGEST Day In Tasmanian Football History is TODAY!​

Did Matthew Richardson become Tassie premier ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live pictures from the historic announcement:

8jmhb6.jpg

it looks like Tassie is going to need to build a stadium as big as the MCG to fit all these members in.

That's assuming they are all real members though and not just pets or Jazny eliases.

Gee the club seem to be on top of things early :$

• Most importantly, as a Founding Member your name will be represented in our training and administration home forever, we are not exactly sure how we will do it yet, but we can guarantee you your name will be there forever.

It's a big shed, I'm sure there's plenty of room to write Cletus 60k odd times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back