flggr The BIGGEST Day In Tasmanian Football History is TODAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Geelong LEGEND has backed our beautiful state's team!

“It’s a fantastic thing for Tassie, they love their footy,” Jeremy Cameron said.

“Everyone will jump on board and away they go. Would I move down there personally? Well, if Geelong came to me and said, ‘Look mate, you’re getting too old, you’re 39, you can’t play with us anymore’ and if Tassie wanted me, I would go. It’s also a great state. For me personally, there’s so much farmland, there’s fishing, it would suit me, wouldn’t it? You could have a farm down there no issues at all and play a bit of football. The only thing is, I’d make sure they’d put in my contract that I’m allowed to live in my caravan full time with my family.”

Another Geelong LEGEND has backed our beautiful state's team!

“It’s a fantastic thing for Tassie, they love their footy,” Jeremy Cameron said.

“Everyone will jump on board and away they go. Would I move down there personally? Well, if Geelong came to me and said, ‘Look mate, you’re getting too old, you’re 39, you can’t play with us anymore’ and if Tassie wanted me, I would go. It’s also a great state. For me personally, there’s so much farmland, there’s fishing, it would suit me, wouldn’t it? You could have a farm down there no issues at all and play a bit of football. The only thing is, I’d make sure they’d put in my contract that I’m allowed to live in my caravan full time with my family.”

Darty!

looney tunes taz GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back