Think Tank Which club is the biggest modern-day dumpster fire - Bullflogs, MeLOLbum, St. Failda or..?

Biggest failure in the modern era

• MEL

• STK

• Other (nom in Fred)

• Jack Watts would beat Shane Woewoedin in an arm wrestle

• Footscray (Franco Cozzo choice)

• Carltank

• lolnorf

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Since the introduction of decimal currency, neither of these clubs have had much success:

:$ just 1 flag each

:$ Aints have made 6 GFs (including the draw) while the Dreamons have only made 3

:$ Smellbum's average GF losing margin is a whopping 78 points versus a reasonably respectable 27 points for the Aints

:$ Ain't Skillda have a narrow lead on spoons, 9:7

:$ Smellglum are even showing the way in the off-season cup this year

I'm not one for individual achievements but when trying to split these two shitstains there's not much else to go on:

:$ Aints have had 5 Browlow medallists and versus 3* for the 'glummers (*includes Worst Brownlow medallist of all time, Shane Woewoeful)

:$ They also lead the Coleman count 4:1

So Bay, I put it to you that St. Kilda, who are a benchmark for failure in sports with 27 wooden spoons, have actually been more successful in the modern era than the queens of tanking

No wonder neither of these embarrassments barely have any representation on the Bay these days

LightTower4 get in here and explain yourself

Since the introduction of decimal currency, neither of these clubs have had much success:

:$ Aints have made 6 GFs (including the draw) while the Dreamons have only made 3

:$ Smellbum's average GF losing margin is a whopping 78 points versus a reasonably respectable 27 points for the Aints

Bullflogs also 1 flag, only 2 GFs with a losing margin of 74, just the 3 spoons and Bailey Sniff as the offseason posterboy

:$ Aints have had 5 Browlow medallists and versus 3* for the 'glummers (*includes Worst Brownlow medallist of all time, Shane Woewoeful)

Bullflogs 6 Brownlows and 3 Colemans

Still the Dreamons for me but it's close

Mofra get in here and defend your shittrucks

Guys… put a little effort in please

If we’re talking 21st century obviously Freo, Carltank and * would leap into contention. Then again so would the Great Unwashed

But in my lifetime, no

Now that I think about it, I was remiss not to include the Bullflogs though
Ok Carteln I get, but freo, if they were a few decades older, would be in similar territory.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 033303.png

Answering your very own OP quotes...

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
simon cowell facepalm GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much as it pains me to bring it up, you appear to have forgotten the 12 flags those two clubs won while the Aints, Welfare and Toffs did * all from 1967-1999

Oh dear :$

modern day was the title

numpty Norf and criminal Carlton have been worse this century.

Face it Spreaders… you screwed the pooch yet again.

I'm not one for individual achievements but when trying to split these two shitstains there's not much else to go on:

So Bay, I put it to you that St. Kilda, who are a benchmark for failure in sports with 27 wooden spoons, have actually been more successful in the modern era than the queens of tanking

No wonder neither of these embarrassments barely have any representation on the Bay these days

LightTower4 get in here and explain yourself

Failures since decimal currency introduced?
Let’s not overlook Cololingwoods 11 Grand Final losses since then.
And 2 draws. Bridesmaids.
Now let me get back to my cold Chang’s with bar girls and watch the cricket.

The aints.

If they folded tomorrow would anyone even know?

We would miss them if they were gone

We all need a comedy relief/historically bad basket case club to laugh at, esp when our own clubs are struggling.

The at least we are not St Kilda mantra is what I held onto during our down/spoon years :)

Back