flggr The BIGGEST Day In Tasmanian Football History is TODAY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I ticked all of them :thumbsu: I think we will be up to 10000 members before the hour is over :eekv1::thumbsu:
Pretty good effort to nearly have more members than the plastic franchise expansion clubs combined.

Is there going to be any problems with the Devils name and the Warner Brothers character of the same name?

There was mention of this when the team was first announced.

Jazny would you know anything about this?

I think it is complete bullshit by the way, create a character with the exact same name as the animal and have some sort of copyright over it.

Is there going to be any problems with the Devils name and the Warner Brothers character of the same name?

There was mention of this when the team was first announced.

Jazny would you know anything about this?

I think it is complete bullshit by the way, create a character with the exact same name as the animal and have some sort of copyright over it.
It's all been sorted out. No problem. The Warner Brothers executives took one look at our incredibly ripped boardmembers and they all fell really silent at the negotiating table and none of them dared to speak out against us!

r0_0_1017_678_w1017_h678_fmax.jpg

bd9c4191f82d9019ed694b6d0ec58bd7

It's all been sorted out. No problem. The Warner Brothers executives took one look at our incredibly ripped boardmembers and they all fell really silent at the negotiating table and none of them dared to speak out against us!

And we all know Lynch especially ain't afraid of going an all out biff.

You seem to be correct according to this they came to an "amicable agreement".

I guess the execs at Warner Brothers caved in. They probably knew if it went to court they would lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear zackah, Tasmania (Established circa 1880) have already got a win against Essendon "Same Olds" :embarrassedv1:

In a hard fought, often spiteful game, the ‘Tasmanian league’, aka Southern Tasmania, defeated the Same Olds by 15 points, 6.12.48 vs. 4.9.33. Match report forthcoming.

A full strength team of Essendon came down thinking they were going to win and got completely beaten by just the southern part of our beautiful state.

It’s hardly our fault we aren’t used to playing in minnow conditions in a minnow state
Yes to be fair it would have been harder to source ped injections :embarrassedv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back