Hawkins will be the biggest embarrassment in the league this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

nope-no.gif

pepsi-drink.gif

giphy.gif

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread will remain active all year. It will be bumped when Hawkins is dropped to the VFL or 'rested' for sub par performances.
Personally I think he will be ask to retire in about round 15 .
I think that will be the best for everyone as Geelong can plan for the future and Tom can eat all the foods he wants.

Why do you always deny the obvious when it comes to Geewrong?
Kissed on the dick cheating old crap footballers. Not according to me , according to the experts.

Fat/Body Shaming people is a juvenile/low hanging fruit form of bullying and discrimination.

Wouldn't expect small minded simpletons like you or your fellow Shitmound supporting muppet in Triggering Tiger to understand that point though.

Fat/Body Shaming people is a juvenile/low hanging fruit form of bullying and discrimination.

Wouldn't expect small minded simpletons like you or your fellow Shitmound supporting muppet in Triggering Tiger to understand that point though.
There's no shame in being fat or unfit but it is unprofessional and selfish when you are a professional taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from poverty stricken Geelong members.

There's no shame in being fat or unfit but it is unprofessional and selfish when you are a professional taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from poverty stricken Geelong members.

Going by your logic, it's okay for me to mqke fun of Tom Lynch and his constantly chronically injured foot out of karma for being a Suns Turncoat and fleecing the heroin injecting and meth inhaling Richmond members put of millions (there is a small chance he actually won't play again)

But I won't do that, I am a better human being than you and TT.

Just remember though, what goes around comes around. Karma has a way of making you pay for your ill considered words and actions.

Going by your logic, it's okay for me to mqke fun of Tom Lynch and his constantly chronically injured foot out of karma for being a Suns Turncoat and fleecing the heroin injecting and meth inhaling Richmond members put of millions (there is a small chance he actually won't play again)

But I won't do that, I am a better human being than you and TT.

Just remember though, what goes around comes around. Karma has a way of making you pay for your ill considered words and actions.
Lol. It's more about him being an overated footballer snowflake.

Lol. It's more about him being an overated footballer snowflake.
Chief can you please ask ballarat goal ump to stop following me around the bay and constantly divvy emoji bombing ppl's posts it's very negative plus annoying, she only listens to you, there's a two years subcription renewal in it for you if you do it, Thank you!

Will kick past the 800 goal mark in 2024, and you can guarantee I will bring it up ad nauseum after Riewoldt was forced to retire in disgrace just short of the magical number.

Like seriously, I'm giving you guys fair warning now that it's going to get real hot and messy when it happens, so take this as an early apology.

Chief can you please ask ballarat goal ump to stop following me around the bay and constantly divvy emoji bombing ppl's posts it's very negative plus annoying, she only listens to you, there's a two years subcription renewal in it for you if you do it, Thank you!

The Crying Cryger nickname suits you !

Imagine being melty over getting negative divvy reacts to your posts ? .

Time to put your big boy pants on and GET OVER IT !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back