AFL Club
Richmond
Tom Stewart
Brayden Maynard
Toby Green
Tom Hawkins.
James Sicily.
Andrew Gaff.

To be eligible you must have knocked someone unconscious, kicked someone , eye gouged or punched someone much smaller than you or any combination of these.

Last edited:

Climate Crisis!
Libya now subject to catastrophic flooding as the streams of Tugger tears over AA Tommy Stewart flow on.
And on.
It's a well known fact that Stewart is in the top 6 dogs in the league and with Hawkins in, Geelong are over represented.

All i know is that most Richmond supporting sooks are blouse wearing ballet fans.

It's a contact sport losers. These things happen.

Dion Prestia being fat and physically unfit contributed to his own downfall after he got flattened by Tom '5 time All Australian' Stewart

But yeah keep crying Tugger flogs. That's all you're good for 👍

All i know is that most Richmond supporting sooks are blouse wearing ballet fans.

It's a contact sport losers. These things happen.

Dion Prestia being fat and physically unfit contributed to his own downfall after he got flattened by Tom '5 time All Australian' Stewart

But yeah keep crying Tugger flogs. That's all you're good for 👍
It's nearly lunchtime shouldn't you be buying a slab by now?:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

207cm... big dog

c06c7.44_Tim_English.png

Banging your m8's missus in the hospital parking lot while he is getting a brain replacement is worse than anything any of the above blokes did.
In the car park. That's pretty pron plot line.

Did it actually happen though? I've heard the story before but never from a legit source.

Back