Carlton has to be the biggest lock in the history of locks to win the 2024 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

kreuze_missile

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Pick 2 in the draft. New coach. Easy draw. A gameplan. Zac Williams back.

The only questions to be answered are how much equity can you out of the mortgage, when does TAB open the 2024 premiership betting markets, and where to get grand final tickets.

Not sure why but there seems to be plenty of room on the bandwagon for a club in dynasty territory. Still time to jump on Bay.

:$:$:$:$:$

The only questions to be answered are how much equity can you out of the mortgage, when does TAB open the 2024 premiership betting markets, and where to get grand final tickets.

Not sure why but there seems to be plenty of room on the bandwagon for a club in dynasty territory. Still time to jump on Bay.

Yes
Yes
And
Yes.
2044 will be our year.
Oops 2024.
Don't forget Lochie Obrien will be ready also.

Eat Pedro Pascal GIF by Liseberg

Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I can confirm that 2024 premiership markets have not opened.

How are you all going with your refinancing to get equity to back the blues for the flag in 2024?

For extra value I'd suggest a multi with Curnow coleman and Sam Walsh brownlow. Money for jam.

:$:$:$:$

How are you getting pick 2? Are you really worse than norf?

Anyway, I also have some questions about CarLLLLLLton
1, what happened to kruiser and all those other tanker picks
2, when are the blues coming?
3, what are they cooking?

I wish we had a game plan

The biggest addition there is the gameplan. The competition has been very lucky we literally haven't had one for a couple years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to your next Paddy Dow joining the blues next year

Please divvy this thread Dinsdale zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back