Do you think we should backflip our agreement with Tassie to join the AFL?

Should we rescind Tassie's AFL licence agreement?

• s**t yeah, I didn't want them in our comp in the first place!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No, we another team to laugh at just like lolnorf and get an easy win as well.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jack Watts doesn't like the middle-aged local women because he thinks they look like lumberjacks.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Lol Tasmania when did they join the AFL?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's face it we already have to put up with the inbred meth heads from Corio and we don't need two of them. The Tassie local yokels are upset because they don't have anywhere to live yet the want to build a State-of-the-art football venue which will cost multi millions to build. I say we tear up the current agreement and tell them to GAGF we don't want or need you. :)

Last edited:
Let's face it we already have to put with the inbred meth heads from Corio and we don't need two of them. The Tassie local yokels are upset because they don't have anywhere to live yet the want to build a State-of-the-art football venue which will cost multi millions to build. I say we tear up the current agreement and tell them to GAGF we don't want or need you. :)
We could just move Geelong FC and their meth crew to Tassie, same slow lifestyle, same meth dealer, the local hillbillies wouldn't know the difference?

Let's face it we already have to put with the inbred meth heads from Corio and we don't need two of them. The Tassie local yokels are upset because they don't have anywhere to live yet the want to build a State-of-the-art football venue which will cost multi millions to build. I say we tear up the current agreement and tell them to GAGF we don't want or need you. :)
We could just move Geelong FC and their meth crew to Tassie, same slow lifestyle, same meth dealer, the local hillbillies wouldn't know the difference?
rent free2.jpg

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm... How many safe injection rooms do they have?

If the answer is anything but zero, they shouldn't be anywhere near our beautiful league.
There's none in the new duckwood stand at kitty litter stadium, the local Corio druggies have no shame and just inject out in the open.

Let em join, they'll eventually stop having a melt over that generic colourbond shed and knock it down for the stadium to go there, even though said generic shed is for some reason the most important building in Tassie history.

It solves the cost of living crisis too. Stick a roof on the stadium and herd all the homeless back in there after each game concludes. Easy peasy m8.

Back