Think Tank Post here if you think we should have footy on Christmas Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
With the fabulous news we have 2 games on Good Friday next season, I think it's honestly time as our country becomes more secular/less Christian and more multi cultural/faith and atheist based, we should play exhibition/pre season games on Shitmas, sorry Christmas Day...

I want sporting entertainment on a day where my people (non Christian) are shunned and neglected.

Shouldn't we as Australians be more progressive of other faiths and cultural sensitivities. Christmas should not be treated any different to Hannakuah or Eid Mubarak from a cultural and sporting perspective.

Hardly any Christians I know go to Church anymore, so let's get some form of live sports entertainment going on Chrimbo Day.

Whose with me ????

With the fabulous news we have 2 games on Good Friday next season, I think it's honestly time as our country becomes more secular/less Christian and more multi cultural/faith and atheist based, we should play exhibition/pre season games on Shitmas, sorry Christmas Day...

I want sporting entertainment on a day where my people (non Christian) are shunned and neglected.

Shouldn't we as Australians be more progressive of other faiths and cultural sensitivities. Christmas should not be treated any different to Hannakuah or Eid Mubarak from a cultural and sporting perspective.

Hardly any Christians I know go to Church anymore, so let's get some form of live sports entertainment going on Chrimbo Day.

Whose with me ????
Go find yourself a drunk GF like this girl and stop thinking too much.:$

Drunk On One GIF

a day where my people (non Christian) are shunned and neglected.

Who tf is getting shunned and neglected?
Everyone gets the same days off, it's the Winter Festival (well, Summer for Upside Downers)
Let the Jebus Crew pretend the 25th is his Birthday and rub each other with their Frankincense and Myrrh
You can just wander around in your Speedos and munch a bit of Roast Kangaroo or whatever

Whose with me ????
NBL play on Christmas day.

Also, I'm atheist and I don't feel shunned and neglected on Christmas day. All I do is eat food, hang out with family and get presents. Nothing religious happens in our family. Most Australian families would be the same.

Christmas originally was a pagan holiday anyway.

There should be a game on Christmas Day and every day should be Christmas Day.
Presents every day and triple time if work. How do we make you P.M.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back