Game Day Happy Richmond Season Over Day - Maximum Gawn Power of the Dees vs The cooked, no good youf battered hacks of Tigerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Actual sequence of events: Martin snags a few goals early when his teammates are ontop.
With the game on the line in the last qtr and Melbourne ontop, Martin shits the bed and went missing

I think you’re a bit confused mate. You just described Geelong’s flag defences 🤣

I think you’re a bit confused mate. You just described Geelong’s flag defences 🤣
Ahh how was your suspension??

Can I make some suggestions for your next account name??

First idea: “Dusteeezmywoorld”… or we can go more subtle like “dusteeemyherooo”.

We can continue brainstorming at least 2-3 in advance Since you burn through them

Ahh how was your suspension??

Can I make some suggestions for your next account name??

First idea: “Dusteeezmywoorld”… or we can go more subtle like “dusteeemyherooo”.

We can continue brainstorming at least 2-3 in advance Since you burn through them

AnotherCatBitesTheDusty sounds good to me 🤣

Everybody is keen for that atm. After losing to Freo, you would only probably win against WC and North, even they are still 50/50 games.

Your drought will be glorious. 20+ years easily
Freo often beat Geelong in Geelong - because it's the same amount of meth in the air as Cockburn

Your projection about droughts is noted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back