Think Tank Is it season over for the Pies if they go 0-4 on Thursday night?

Is it season over for the Pies if they go 0-4?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They have a lot of 50/50 games. 2x Games against Melbourne/Carlton/Essendon to come. Need to win alot of those sorts of games to have a chance of top 4/6

0/4 to start, 0/4in the middle , 0/4 to finish ā€¦. when you think about it 0/4 to start is probably the best time for it to happen

Wouldnā€™t be surprised is some of the teams everyone is fapping over RN hit a rough patch at some stage during the year

History says yes but there has never been a season exactly like this one either so history of what ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even at 0-4 the only way they should miss finals is if the players throw the towel in - a season earlier than expected.

When they do decide to roll over - it will then fall on the shoulders of KIDgoat and aka SHORTSTEPcos to hold the fort and show hacks like Bontompeli how the game is played - really looking forward to KIDgoat carrying the team for the next 5 or so years all on his scrawny shoulders and twinkle toes.

They have a lot of 50/50 games. 2x Games against Melbourne/Carlton/Essendon to come. Need to win alot of those sorts of games to have a chance of top 4/6
Essendon ending the pies season on Anzac Day

Hg-QEp.gif

(no need to challenge me on this happening - I'm already spent)

The answer is Yes

I fear for the life of Shultz when the fans really turn on him for giving up pick 2 for him. I'm sure Freo will be on the phone to him and maybe we can trade him back for a future 2nd during the mid season draft when the AFL change the rules.
Our worst in the league kicking inside 50 doesn't help the campaigner.

Even at 0-4 the only way they should miss finals is if the players throw the towel in - a season earlier than expected.

When they do decide to roll over - it will then fall on the shoulders of KIDgoat and aka SHORTSTEPcos to hold the fort and show hacks like Bontompeli how the game is played - really looking forward to KIDgoat carrying the team for the next 5 or so years all on his scrawny shoulders and twinkle toes.

CollingLOL lose and go 0-4? I LOL.
BrisLOL lose and go 0-3? I LOL.

Fair enough

I mean we all pissed ourselves laughing when GeeLOL went 0-3 and slid out of the 8 with a premiership hangover

For me the best part was the level of denial. ā€œOur backline is injuredā€. ā€œWe havenā€™t played at KP yetā€. ā€œPremierships arenā€™t won in March/April/May/June/Julyā€

The icing on the cake was the complete and utter capitulation in August as you went 0-3 for the third time in the season šŸ˜‚

Chefs kiss.gif

Fair enough

I mean we all pissed ourselves laughing when GeeLOL went 0-3 and slid out of the 8 with a premiership hangover

For me the best part was the level of denial. ā€œOur backline is injuredā€. ā€œWe havenā€™t played at KP yetā€. ā€œPremierships arenā€™t won in March/April/May/June/Julyā€

The icing on the cake was the complete and utter capitulation in August as you went 0-3 for the third time in the season šŸ˜‚

Chefs kiss.gif
Why don't OWENwood supporters ever want to talk about the current football season? :think:

OWENS.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back