Game Day Happy Richmond Season Over Day - Maximum Gawn Power of the Dees vs The cooked, no good youf battered hacks of Tigerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Vs

images

Tigers going to get Van Rooyned

My tip ? Dees by 125 points

Last edited:

It's going to be incredibly difficult for poor Ivan Soldo to come up against two 1 million dollar ruckman at the same time! Oh wait :embarrassedv1:

• Banned
Would have thought you want the dees to lose to keep your top 4 hopes alive

I think the Brions are more likely to tumble out of the top 4 than Melbourne

Also the sooner the Tigers are put out of their misery in 2023 the better:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't matter where they finish they won't be playing on the last day in september.;)
They certainly are cocky for a team that's done nothing for 28 years. But you got to give something to Elmer, while we were a dynasty winning flags Carlolton where doing sweet fa. Its pretty bad when us missing the finals is all you have to be happy about.

They certainly are cocky for a team that's done nothing for 28 years. But you got to give something to Elmer, while we were a dynasty winning flags Carlolton where doing sweet fa. Its pretty bad when us missing the finals is all you have to be happy about.

We're not arrogant at Carlton

We just know we are better than everyone else. It is our birthright to play finals and win flags !!!

Also Richmond recent 3 flags are tainted/asterisk marred due to Covid and the Crom imploding in 2017 !

facts-dwight-facts.gif

We're not arrogant at Carlton

We just know we are better than everyone else. It is our birthright to play finals and win flags !!!

Also Richmond recent 3 flags are tainted/asterisk marred due to Covid and the Crom imploding in 2017 !

facts-dwight-facts.gif
No covid in 2019.

Anyway all of Carltons flags are * because they've been cheating since inception.

I still have fond memories of The Dees ending Richmond's season and their flogs fans hopes and dreams of finals in 1998

40ace0c7491ac4d0fe908a5cc7f133a6dd4fc6e3.gifv

I think you might need to see someone about this. It's not healthy 😕

I still have fond memories of The Dees ending Richmond's season and their flogs fans hopes and dreams of finals in 1998

40ace0c7491ac4d0fe908a5cc7f133a6dd4fc6e3.gifv

I was there. Great day

I think you might need to see someone about this. It's not healthy 😕

I was close to Jimmy Stynes and to an extent the Melbourne Footy club at that time (via Reach Youth)

Also Richmond knocked out us out of the finals the year before (1997) in the final game of the Season at Optus Oval, so I took great delight when the same thing happened to the Tigers a year later.

Guess you had to be there :)

I was close to Jimmy Stynes and to an extent the Melbourne Footy club at that time (via Reach Youth)

Also Richmond knocked out us out of the finals the year before (1997) in the final game of the Season at Optus Oval, so I took great delight when the same thing happened to the Tigers a year later.

Guess you had to be there :)
I have a lot of respect for Jimmy Stynes.

I was only a kid back then so I didn't really get the whole finals thing. I just loved Tigers lol.

I have a lot of respect for Jimmy Stynes.

I was only a kid back then so I didn't really get the whole finals thing. I just loved Tigers lol.

Fair enough. Warning TLDR post incoming

The main reason I dislike/hate Richmond though is cause of the 2001 Semi Final. It was a horrible week overall (the weekend after 9/11 happened) Kouta did his knee again and Tigers fans were really nasty and unpleasant towards me and other Blues
Fans
(I felt generally threatened and worried for my safety walking out of the G and to Richmond station back then, was only 21 back then, and went to the game by myself and drunken Richmond oafs twice my age and triple my weight got into my face screaming all sorts of things and laughing about Kouta etc)

It was the only time at the footy i ever felt intimidated/scared and I hated it.

Happily I have never had an experience like it from Richmond or other supporters like they ever again, but it's the main reason why I have generally hated Richmond and some o your supporters ever since.

Although I have to admit I was happy for my brother who is a Tiger and my late mate Dean (Weeds) who was the most passionate Tiger and Footy fan I ever met after you won your 3 flags recently. He was drunk for 3 weeks straight after the 2017 flag.

He passed away 2 Years ago.

I still miss him every day.

Not everything about Tigers I dislike.

I admired Shane Edwards and Bachar Houli as players.

And posters like you, Triggering Tiger and Tiger2709 generally seem like great fans and smashing folks generally !

Enough Tiger praise for me now

Hope it's a good game this afternoon and no injuries to either time or crappy umpiring.

Good luck and have fun at the G :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back