Game Day How’re Grundy and Adams workin’ out for ya, $hitney?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Alternative title: how’s $hitney workin’ out for ya, Tay and Reg?

TBF I didn’t watch any of the game but on paper it’s a fairly underwhelming debut for both of them tonight… snakes, power outages and the general NOGAFness of a preseason game in Blacktown notwithstanding these are supposed to be two guys with a point to prove or, from the Swines perspective, two master recruitment strokes who will elevate them from also rans to… um, rans I guess 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7974.jpeg

Alternative title: how’s $hitney workin’ out for ya, Tay and Reg?

TBF I didn’t watch any of the game but on paper it’s a fairly underwhelming debut for both of them tonight… snakes, power outages and the general NOGAFness of a preseason game in Blacktown notwithstanding these are supposed to be two guys with a point to prove or, from the Swines perspective, two master recruitment strokes who will elevate them from also rans to… um, rans I guess 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1916508
psst, TayTay went off in the third with a potential mild medial strain.

Like I said, didn’t watch it. Sounds like the answer is Not so good to date then

Sad for him but happy it didn’t happen in the GF if he got his wish to be named

Don’t have anything against either of them honestly, wish them both well with the usual caveat: not against Collingwood

Actually, they can both have blinders against the Pies so long as the Swines still lose 😆

Last edited:

Like I said, didn’t watch it. Sounds like the answer is Not so good to date then

Sad for him but happy it didn’t happen in the GF if he got his wish to be named

Don’t have anything against either of them honestly, wish them both well with the usual caveat: not against Collingwood

Actually, they can both have blinders against the Pies so long as the Swines still lose 😆
I'll be honest, I forgot he had moved clubs! Always takes me a few rounds into the new season before I remember who went where.:drunk:

Hawforn and Shitney are our dumping grounds now.

giphy.gif

Hawforn and Shitney are our dumping grounds now.

giphy.gif
It seems like Narrm have finally caught on after Lumumba, Dawes, Grundy and the bois. Thank you swines for picking up the slack!

Shoutout to the Blosers for getting financially reamed by a broken Daisy and a senile Malthouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back