Who is the bigger flog, Stuart Broad or Patrick Dangerfield?

Biggest flog?

• Patricia Dangerfield

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Stuart Broad

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Hi Bay, those who watched the cricket last night will have no doubt witnessed the floggery from Broad, going overboard with the staying in his crease etc. But here is a story from today that may out do it.
A friend of mine took his little boy (about 5) to the Cats training session and got photos with all the players except 1.
The captain of the club, apparently (and I quote) "doesn't do photos". Kid was in tears as you could imagine.
No wonder they've gone from Premiers to outside the 8 with this flog leading them.

So who is the biggest flog. Broad or Danger?

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Jordan De Goey is 1000 x worse than Broad and Danger combined

#AST

Broad went nuts after the game about a tactic that Bairstow had used 2 days previously in the same test match! Bairstow just wasn't sharp enough to pull it off and get our batsman out.

I think Clangerfield is one of the biggest flogs for sure, but Broad wins for being such a hypocrite and a massive flog at the same time.

Stuart Broad uses publics toilets, and pees on the seat
He walks around int he summertime saying 'how about this heat?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broad went nuts after the game about a tactic that Bairstow had used 2 days previously in the same test match! Bairstow just wasn't sharp enough to pull it off and get our batsman out.

I think Clangerfield is one of the biggest flogs for sure, but Broad wins for being such a hypocrite and a massive flog at the same time.
I guess the question is, would Dangerfield walk if he were to edge to slip?

might close this fred and manipulate the votes to make Broad the clear winner.

No matter how much I dislike Dangerplonk, he's an Aussie playing the best sport in the world and Broad isnt.

might close this fred and manipulate the votes to make Broad the clear winner.

No matter how much I dislike Dangerplonk, he's an Aussie playing the best sport in the world and Broad isnt.
I reckon they should be locked together in a room without windows, with the Fremantle club song on continuous repeat for 24 hours.

Back