Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping half an eye on Swans board posting about Papley's serious pissed-off-ness with not being traded. Not happy with Horse apparently? Wonder if he'll turn up this year at all.

I wonder if they back flipped on the trade?

I think they’re interested in Sydney’s recruiting manager if it came to that… Kinnear Beatson,” he said.
From triple m today

What strange parallel universe have I stumbled into? There are posters, quite seriously, suggesting that we could do some kind of pick swap with Sydney to convince them to delist Papley and let him walk to us as a DFA?

Lunacy.

I think you’re forgetting that the Swans List Manager is obviously going to replace SOS and his last act at the Swans will be to delist Papley and his first act at the Blues will be to sign up Papley.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you’re forgetting that the Swans List Manager is obviously going to replace SOS and his last act at the Swans will be to delist Papley and his first act at the Blues will be to sign up Papley.

Kinda the opposite to SOS's last move as GWS's list manager; trading pick 19, Jaksch and Whiley for pick 7.....

Last edited:
Would be interesting to know who we would have picked with number 7. Paul Ahern was a bust for GWS - maybe we still woudl have taken Blaine :(

The blame for Blaine falls mainly on the Shane (Rogers)....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long you been sitting on this one?

Haha. I have used it once before. But when I used it before, I made it up on the spot.

When I read or hear something, my brain goes off on 100 tangents. Things that rhyme, where I have heard that phrase before, a bad pun, what Simpsons quote that reminds me of etc. 95% of my posts here are simply me posting the first stupid thing that pops into my head in response to what I just read. The other 5% are serious, considered posts that I use to wrong-foot windows1.

Interestingly, I work in a role that is built on pattern recognition and quick interpretation of data.... Well, that's at least what I am supposed to be doing when I am posting on BF during the day.....

Haha. I have used it once before. But when I used it before, I made it up on the spot.

When I read or hear something, my brain goes off on 100 tangents. Things that rhyme, where I have heard that phrase before, a bad pun, what Simpsons quote that reminds me of etc. 95% of my posts here are simply me posting the first stupid thing that pops into my head in response to what I just read. The other 5% are serious, considered posts that I use to wrong-foot windows1.

Interestingly, I work in a role that is built on pattern recognition and quick interpretation of data.... Well, that's at least what I am supposed to be doing when I am posting on BF during the day.....
How do you juggle both at the same time or is it * work.

Interestingly, you are a dork.

DORK: Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks. DORK: a man's penis

How do you juggle both at the same time or is it f..k work.

My work role is a bit weird.

I have like 50 x 5-min deadlines each day. In between deadlines, there is some latitude to goof off.

I am hopeless at project work, but I work amazingly well under pressure. So the deadline arrangement works for me.

Of course, I never forget which is the most important to concentrate on........

Just don't tell my boss I prioritise BF ;)

Interestingly, you are a dork.

DORK: Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks. DORK: a man's penis

HAHA!

In that case, I am massive dork.

Interpret that how you wish..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back