Senior 21. Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome mate, let's see this potential everyone was talking about as we're paying some decent $$

People death riding the GC (as a born and bred Tasmanian, I’m doing the same) need to wait for the AFL-endorsed mega deals before they can confidently predict the club’s collapse. How many multi-million dollar contracts does GWS have, versus everyone else? Gold Coast will soon rival that.

anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing Jack Martin in the navy Blue. As Teague says, the key is to get the guy enjoying his footy again. If we can do that, then he’s a very classy player.

Think it's safe to say GC have come out of this looking like a bunch of stupid dicks.

Welcome to the Blues Jack!
After what has transpired in the draft, if Gil and his bunch of moronic men don't ask some serious q's of that club then they're even more moronic than Cochrane.
Its a pretty special talent as a club to look even more amateur by the end of the trade\draft period than they did prior when the ceiling was already so low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

That was my favourite welcome gif I could find on Google.

Rapt he is finally here, seems like this saga went longer than The Simpsons (which is finally finishing up next year)

SOS not caving and us showing some balls to wait it out has paid off. Martin for nothing is close to the best piece of business we've done in a long time. Nearly 100 games in and is going to provide us with some pure silk off half-forward, improving our transition of the footy and inside 50 numbers. If he can realise his potential with us, we have smashed this out of the park. I'm so excited and happy about this. Hopefully Eddie can get him to where he can be as well, due to Jack being very excited by playing along side him. Our forward line with those two added in has changed its dynamic again, and he provides another midfield rotation. Welcome Jack, show us what you're made of and take us to another level.

You reap what you sow! Still can't fathom how AFL approved the morons to trade a mid first rounder last night!! Next year some clubs would be clambering to trade up.... so here they've lost a pick 20, value from a pick 11..... that pick 20 would've could've landed them the player they traded with the Cats for! F'in shambles.

Oh and welcome Jack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back