Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone’s favourite blues fan is running with Kemp to LTI and Webb coming onto the list.
Anyone heard similar or contrary reports?

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone’s favourite blues fan is running with Kemp to LTI and Webb coming onto the list.
Anyone heard similar or contrary reports?
He is more inclined to state the bleeding obvious than Basil Zemplis during one of his few enlightened moments.

I hate Friday night games, always miss the start (live in WA so they are 540) I’m still stuck in traffic on the freeway, I normally get home at 1/4 time.

that’s just me being selfish though
hasn't always been such a bad thing in the recent past.........

Reckon our "depth" is strong enough at the moment that we can afford to use the SSP to pump a full season into someone like Webb, only really playing him at VFL level. Don't need "immediate impact", don't need to chase another 18yo who missed out at the draft. Webb was highly rated, but has had a horrid run with injuries. Give him a year with Russell, build his body back up, and if he proves his worth he becomes a free hit next year.

when was that freo game at colonial where we were 70 down at halftime? that was a day out butchered........
My one live game in 3 seasons.

Not emotionally ready to return for more of that yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the one next to the Physio?
This is some truly great wit not getting enough kudos. Very good work, summed it up perfectly.

For the record I was there too, unfortunately, and also chose the wrong time to end a live game hibernation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

spending money on development not chartered flights of fancy.............
Ahh. Chartered Flights of Fancy.
Great airline.
Subsidiary of Air Imagination I believe.
Or maybe not.
Think they took over Train of Thought awhile back.
Or was that Training Reports..
One gets so confused these days.
I think it's the weather.

Anyway, development is good!
Should be more of it.

Everything I’ve ever heard from doggies supporters is that Webb at best is b grade. Why do we need another b grader?

A team can't be full of A graders, even if Webb is a B grade player, it's highly likely he comes in as cover/depth anyway.

Exactly no club can afford all A graders - the art of having more A graders is saving money on B graders and avoiding C graders. Webb would be replacing a C grader and likely on the same or a lower salary. And it would just be a one year contract so if it doesn’t work out not much lost. If there’s someone better available I’m all for it - but there’s not much available at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back