Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawke Nuff said:
Put a ball between Worpel and Bont guaranteed that Worpel would come out with it most times because he is hard as nails and always puts his head over the ball no matter what. Bont worries to much about his hair and as showed in his last finals game he is a little soft when the opposition team applies physical attention. You would have to be naive or a nuffie to think otherwise.
Bont is a gun no doubt but I reckon collectively as a group Hawks midfield will be equal to or perhaps be better than the Doggies midfield this year!

o_O

All of them. We are rubbish, the only two I kind of have respect for are Dyson Heppell and Zach Merrett. Dyson cos he raised 300k for the Bushfire victims. And Zach because of his efforts to raise awareness for MS. His mum is the most lovely lady. Good on you both.

Rest are flogs.

angry_pens1.gif

Last edited:
change the comparison from bont to dunkley, or smith, or libba, or hunter
They've got enough hard players to not rely on Bont.

Titch, Worpel, Jaeger, Shiel, ummmmmm
Macrae, Bont, Dunkley, Hunter, Smith, McLean, Libba, Wallis

m8 WoRpEl is a generational player, he beat SELWOOD for the ball, SELWOOD!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we re-did the 2006 draft I'd take Selwood every day of the week (we took Gumbleton before him amusingly). He's got his detractors given his ability to draw free kicks but he's been an absolute star for Geelong.
Apologies I should've expanded my post.

I was simply using the Hawthorne fans favorite troll of Joel.

If we re-did the 2006 draft I'd take Selwood every day of the week (we took Gumbleton before him amusingly). He's got his detractors given his ability to draw free kicks but he's been an absolute star for Geelong.
Sheedy and Dodoro have both said that if the priority pick rule hadn't changed in June that year we would have taken him at 4.

Don't worry. Mitchell will literally lift them above Richmond.

They are by far the most delusional bunch
Some would argue we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back